Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment – 3408 Stenographer/Junior Assistant & Various Posts
Good news, The Allahabad High Court has released an advertisement “Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment”. The organization is planning to hire young and energetic candidates for the vacancies of Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Drivers & several Other Posts. There are total 3408 posts available in Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment.
Interested aspirants who are eligible may apply for Allahabad High Court Job Openings. The online registration link for Allahabad HC 2019 vacancies will be open on 6th December 2018. Closing date of Online application for Allahabad HC vacancies is 26th December 2018. So, you should fill AHC application form as early as possible to avoid last hour rush.
Candidates can grab complete details of Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment on this web page. This web page is very well designed by the team of www.jobssearches.in
Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment – Vacancy Details
There are total 3495 vacancies for Stenographer, Junior Assistant, Drivers, Peons & several Other Posts.
|Name of Post||No. of Vacancy|
|Junior Assistant (Various comparable posts)Paid Apprentices||1453|
|Drivers (Driver Category ‘C’ Grade-IV||39|
|Tube well Operator||1515|
|Peon/ Orderly/ Farrash|
|Waterman/ Sweeper/ Chowkidar/ Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/ Liftman|
Apply Now : Bihar Vikas Mission 2018-19 Recruitment
Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who will apply for Allahabad High Court vacancies should possess eligibility criteria as per the organization. Aspirants should be passed have completed Intermediate/Junior High School and possess Graduation Degree or its equivalent from recognized Board.
Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment – Age Limitation
Aspirants applying for AHC job openings should also possess a minimum and maximum age limit criteria as per the organization. The minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 18 Years, and maximum age should not be more than 40 Years. However, age relaxation will also be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Check Now : Karnataka PSC 2018-19 Recruitment
Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment – Application Fee
Applicants should also need to pay the application fee for AHC Recruitment Process. The aspirants can pay application fee for AHC Jobs via online mode only. The application fee for UR and OBC candidates is Rs 500/- for Post code 01 & 02 and Rs 400/- for Post code 03 & 04. Application fee for SC/ST candidate is Rs 400/- for Post code 01 & 02 and Rs 300/- for Post code 03 & 04.
Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment – Salary Details
Selected candidates for Allahabad HC Recruitment Process will be eligible to get an impressive amount in monthly salary. The salary for all available posts is Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- except Sweeper-cum-Farrash post whose salary is fixed Rs 6000/-. And the pay scale for different posts are given below:
- Tubewell Operator cum Electrician – Rs. 1800/-
- Process Server – Rs. 1800/-
- Orderly/ Peon/ Farrash – Rs. 1800/-
- Stenographer Grade-3 – Rs. 2800/-
- Junior Assistant Paid Apprentices – Rs. 1900/-
- Drivers – Rs. 1900/-
- Mali/ Coolie/ Bhisti/Chowkidar/ Waterman/ Sweeper/ Liftman – Rs. 1800/-
Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment – Selection Process
Final selection of the contender for Allahabad High Court Job Openings will depend on his/her performance in written exam as well as Personal Interview. Personal interview round will be conducted by the selection panel of the organization.
Also Check : UP Police Fireman/ Warder 2018-19 Recruitment
Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment – Application Process
Candidates who are willing to apply for AHC jobs should follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to visit the official link of the organization i.e, www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- Further, on the homepage, you should click on “Recruitment” button.
- After that, you have to click on the relevant link for Allahabad High Court Recruitment Process.
- After that, you will see the Allahabad High Court advertisement will be displayed on your screen and you must to read carefully all the details available in the advertisement.
- Further, click on the “Apply Online” tab.
- Further, you have to fill complete details very carefully.
- Then, you should upload all the mandatory documents.
- After that, you should click on the “Submit” button to submit the Allahabad High Court Recruitment Application Form.
Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment – Important Note
Above all, all the applicants should also visit the Official Link to get more details of the Allahabad High Court 2018-2019 Recruitment. If you need any further information regarding the latest Government Jobs then you should keep in touch with us. Best of luck to all of you!!