AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment – 3137 SI, PC, RSI, Fireman Job Openings | Apply Now
Great opportunity for the candidates who are waiting for Police jobs in Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh State Police Department has issued an advertisement “AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment” for the recruitment of 3137 eligible candidates for SI, PC, RSI, Fireman vacancies. Andhra Pradesh State Police Department is planning to hire deserving and eligible candidates through AP Police Recruitment process. So, interested candidates for AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment may check their eligibility criteria, important dates, selection process, etc. here on this web page.
For SI, RSI, Station Fire Officer, and Dy Jailor posts, candidates can apply from 05th November 2018 to 24th November 2018 and for PC (Civil, AR, APSP), Warden, Firemen posts, candidates can apply from 12th November 2018 to 7th December 2018.
To collect complete information regarding AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment, you should go through this web page which is very well drafted by the team members of www.jobssearches.in
AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment – AP Police vacancy details
There are total 3137 AP Police job openings in AP Police2018-19 Recruitment. You can see the details of recruitment below in tabular form.
|Name of the Post||Number of Openings|
|Asst Public Prosecutor||50|
|Station Fire Officer||20|
|Dy. Jailor (Men.)||10|
|Dy. Jailor (Women)||4|
AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment – Educational Qualification (as on 1 st July, 2018)
Candidates who are willing to apply for AP Police Recruitment 2018-19 must possess education qualification as prescribed in the advertisement. For AP Police jobs, candidates must have passed 10th / 12th standard and must possess a Graduation degree in relevant field from Recognized Board or University.
AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment – Age limitation
For Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment, the minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 25 years as on the last date to submit online application form. However, Age Relaxations shall be provided to the reserved category candidates as per the Andhra Pradesh government norms.
AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment – Application fee
To apply for AP Police Jobs, candidates are required to pay an online application fee. Application fees for R.S.I.,S.l., Station Fire Officer (SFO), Dy.Jailor is Rs 600/- (for OCs/BCs) and Rs 300/- for (SC/ST). However, for Warder, P.C., and Firemen, the application fee is Rs 300/- (for OCs/BCs) and Rs 150/– for (SC/ST).
Station Fire Officer (SFO),
Also Check : IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-19
AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment – Salary structure
Aspirants who will be selected in AP Police Recruitment process will be eligible to get a salary package of attractive and impressive amount. Along with this, candidates will also get other benefits admissible under Andhra Pradesh government norms.
AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment – Selection process
Selection of the candidates for Andhra Pradesh police recruitment process will be done on the basis of following rounds that are listed below:
- Physical Test,
- Written Test (Written exam consists of two papers),
- Personal Interview Round, and
- Medical Standard Test
AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment – Steps to apply for AP Police Recruitment 2018
Candidate applying for AP Police Recruitment 2018-19 should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the official website i.e, www.appolice.gov.in
- Further, you need to Scroll down the home page and click on “Andhra Pradesh State Level Police Recruitment Board” weblink.
- After that, Click on the appropriate link related to Andhra Pradesh State Police Recruitment from the next page.
- After that, Read complete details regarding AP Police notification carefully and must ensure your eligibility.
- Further, click on “apply online” link to fill AP Police online form with complete details.
- After that, Fill Online AP Police Application Form with required details properly.
- Further, upload all required documents and certificates with Andhra Pradesh Police application form.
- After that, click on “submit” button for final completion of AP application form and move ahead to the payment section.
- Lastly, you should take a printout of application form for future use.
Check Now : PSPCL Recruitment 2018-19
AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment – Important Dates
Take a look at some important dates that are mentioned below:
|Post name||S.I., R.S.I.,
Station Fire Officer,
AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment – Important note
To get more details regarding AP Police 2018-19 Recruitment, candidates should visit the Official Link of the website. To get government jobs notification, stay connected with us at www.jobssearches.in