Apply Online for LRC Bihar 6875 Vacancies @lrc.bih.nic.in
Good news, Bihar LRC (Department Of Revenue And Land Reforms) has released an advertisement titled “Bihar LRC 2019 Recruitment”. As per the notification, the organization is inviting online applications for 6875 vacancies in Bihar state. Aspirants who are looking for Bihar government jobs can grab this opportunity. Interested aspirants can apply for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2019 Process from 11-03-2019 to 01-04-2019. Selected aspirants will be posted at any place in Bihar state.
Applicants can grab complete details like eligibility details, salary details, application fee etc. on this page. This page is very well drafted by the team of www.jobssearches.in
Bihar LRC 2019 Recruitment – Vacancy Details for LRC Bihar Jobs
There are total 6875 vacancies in LRC Bihar Recruitment Process 2019. The vacancies available are for Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer, Amin, Special Survey Amin, Special Survey Clerk, and Special Survey Kanoongo posts. The details of the vacancies are given below:
- Clerk Special Survey: 550 Vacancies
- Special Survey Amin Posts: 4950 Vacancies
- Amin: 550 Vacancies
- Special Survey Kanungo: 550 Vacancies
- Assistant Settlement Officer (Special Survey): 275 Vacancies
Apply Now : Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019
Bihar LRC 2019 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who are applying for LRC Bihar Jobs should check their educational qualification criteria before applying for the posts.
- Assistant Settlement Officer (Special Survey): Aspirants should have a degree in engineering from a recognized institute.
- Special Survey Amin: Aspirants should have an engineering diploma.
- Amin: Aspirants should have an ITI certificate (Surveying).
- Special Survey Kanungo: Applicant should have a Civil Engineering Diploma with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Special Survey Clerk: Applicant should be graduate from any recognized university.
Bihar LRC 2019 Recruitment – Age Limit Bihar LRC Vacancy
Aspirants who wish to apply for Bihar LRC Vacancy should have an age limit between 18 Years to 37 Years. However, relaxation is applicable as per the norms of the organization. Age relaxation for SC/ST aspirants is 5 years, for OBC is 3 years and for PwD aspirants is 10 years.
Bihar LRC 2019 Recruitment – Selection Process
Selection of the aspirants for Bihar LRC recruitment 2019 will depend on the performance in the written exam as well as personal interview round.
Apply Now : RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
Bihar LRC 2019 Recruitment – Salary Details
Candidates who will get selected in Bihar LRC Vacancy 2019 will get an impressive amount as a monthly salary. The salary details of the aspirants are below:
- Special Survey Amin: Rupees 31000
- Special Survey Kanoongo: Rupees 36000
- Amin: Rupees 22000
- Assistant Settlement Officer (Special Survey): Rupees 59000
- Special Survey Clerk: Rupees 25000
Bihar LRC 2019 Recruitment – Steps to Apply for Bihar LRC Recruitment 2019
Aspirants who will apply for Bihar LRC recruitment process should follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Firstly, you should go through the official website of the organization that is, lrc.bih.nic.in
- Further, you should click on the relevant link for Bihar LRC Recruitment’.
- After that, on the next page, you should click on the ‘Apply Now’ tab.
- After that, you should click on the relevant link to register yourself.
- Further, you should make your login account.
- Then, you should sign in with your user id and password.
- Further, you should enter all the required data in the application form.
- Lastly, you should click on the submit tab and don’t forget to take a print out for future use.
Bihar LRC 2019 Recruitment – Important Note
Also, Applicants should also visit the Official Website of the organization to get more details regarding Bihar LRC vacancy 2019. You should remain in touch with us to can grab more updates of the latest Government Jobs.