Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment – Recruitment of Probationary Officers in Junior Management Grade Scale-I through PGDBF
Canara Bank has released a notification for the 800 posts of Diploma in Banking and Finance – (PGDBF) Programme. Aspirants who are looking for this opportunity can apply for PGDBF Programme. The Closing date to fill online application is 13th November 2018.
Organization is hiring aspirants for a 1-year training course which consists 9 months of classroom studies as well as 3 months internship either through NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Greater Noida or Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru.
Aspirants can get complete details regarding Canara Bank PGDBF Vacancies or Canara Bank PO Application Form Job Vacancy by going through this page. This page is well drafted in simple language by the professional team of www.jobssearches.in
Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment – Canara Bank PO PGDBF Vacancies Details
There are total 800 vacancies of Probationary Officers in Canara Bank. Out of 800 Canara Bank PO vacancies, 404 vacancies are for General candidates, 216 are for OBC candidates, 60 vacancies for ST candidates, and 120 vacancies for SC candidates.
|Category||Number of Students Intake|
|OBC (Other Backward Class)||216|
|SC (Schedule Caste)||120|
|ST (Schedule Tribe)||60|
Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment – Required Education Qualification
To apply for Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Programme, a candidate must possess minimum of 60% marks or its equivalent from the recognized University. Also, Working and Operating knowledge in computer is mandatory for all applicants.
Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment – Age Limit (as on 01st October 2018)
Aspirants who will register for the Canara Bank PO vacancies, must have the minimum age of 20 Years. The maximum age of applicant should not be more than 30 Years. However, Age relaxation in upper age is applicable for the applicable category as per the norms of Organization.
Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment – Application Fee
Candidates should pay online a non-refundable application fee to fill Canara Bank PO Application Form. The Application fee for General candidates is Rs. 708 and for all other category candidates is Rs. 118.
Fee Structure for Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF) Programme
Applicants should pay course fee whether in single payment or in monthly installments. Individuals who are looking for installments must pay 50% of the course fee before the starting of the course and the remaining fee after two months but before the end of the third month.
|Institute Name||Fee Per Applicant|
|Manipal Global Education Services Private Limited, Bengaluru||Fee – Rs. 3,50,000.00 + Rs. 63,000.00(GST @ 18%) |
Total Fee: Rs. 4,13,000.00
|NITTE Education International Private Limited, Greater Noida||Fee – Rs. 3,00,000.00 + Rs. 54,000.00 (GST @ 18%) |
Total Course Fee: Rs. 3,54,000.00
Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment – Canara Bank PO Recruitment process
Selection of the candidate for Canara Bank PO will depends on the performance in online test as well as Group Discussion & Personal Interview. So, candidates must qualify written exam to appear in Group Discussion and Personal Interview Rounds.
Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment – Canara Bank Probationary Officer Salary
Applicants who will get selected for the PGDBF course of Canara Bank PO 2018-19 Recruitment will get an impressive pay scale on JMGS-1 Scale.
|Scale||Salary & Emoluments|
|JMGS-I||Pay scale of 23,700 – 980/7 – 30560 – 1145/2 – 32850 – 1310/7 – 42020|
Apply Now : Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018-19
Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment – Procedure to Apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Job
To apply for the Canara Bank 2018-19 PGDBF Recruitment, you should follow below-mentioned steps.
- First of all, Sign in to the official link of Canara bank that is canarabank.in
- Further, click on the “Careers” tab which is available on homepage.
- After that, on the new page, click on the “Recruitment” button available on the web page.
- After that, find a link for the “RP-1/2018 – Recruitment of PO in JMGS-I on completion of specially designed PGDBF Course” and click on it.
- Further, click on the “Hindi Version/English Version” link to get the Canara Bank Recruitment Notification 2018.
- After that, you should read Canara Bank Probationary Officer advertisement very carefully.
- Further, after ensuring eligibility available in the Canara Bank Advertisement, you should revisit web page and click on the “Apply Online” Link.
- Click on the “New Registration” tab that is present on the top right of the page.
- Then, you will receive the Canara Bank Application Form on your screen.
- Further, you should fill the Application Form correctly with complete details.
- After that, upload all the required documents for canara bank jobs.
- At last, click on submit tab to apply for Canara Bank Probationary Officer Jobs.
- Lastly, take the hard copy of filled Canara Bank application form for future reference.
Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment – Important Dates for Canara Bank Vacancy
Candidate should look at important dates of events regarding Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment.
|Commencement of online registration||23rd October 2018|
|Closing of registration of application||13th November 2018|
|Closing for editing application details||13th November 2018|
|Last date for printing your application||28th November 2018|
|Online Application Fee||23rd October 2018 to 13th November 2018|
|Download of admit card for an online test||After 05th December 2018|
|Date of online test||23rd December 2018|
Canara Bank 2018-19 PO Recruitment – Important Note
Candidates should go through the Official Link to get more details about Canara Bank PO 2018-19 Recruitment. For more updates on Government Jobs, you can visit our website.