CBSE Recruitment 2019-20 – 357 Job Vacancy for Assistant Secretary, Senior Assistant, Stenographer
Great opportunity, The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has released a notification titled “CBSE Recruitment 2019”. As per the notification, CBSE is planning to recruit candidates for the various posts of Group A, Group B and Group C. There is a total of 357 vacancies for the post of Assistant Secretary (IT), Assistant Secretary, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant, Analyst (IT), Accountant, Junior Assistant, Stenographer, and Junior Accountant. Eligible aspirants may apply from 15-11-2019. The last date to apply for CBSE Recruitment 2019 notification is 23-12-2019. So, aspirants should CBSE Recruitment Application Form as soon as possible to avoid the last hour rush.
Candidates should read complete details about eligibility, vacancy break up, selection process, and other details here. This page is well designed by the team of www.jobssearches.in
Q 1. Explain the vacancy break up for CBSE Job Openings 2019-20.
Answer: There is a total of 357 vacancies are available in CBSE Job openings. The details of the vacancy are:
- Assistant Secretary (IT): 7 Posts
- Assistant Secretary: 14 Posts
- Analyst (IT): 14 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 8 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 19 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 204 Posts
- Senior Assistant: 60 Posts
- Stenographer: 25 Posts
- Accountant: 6 Posts
Q 2. What are some important dates for CBSE Vacancy 2019?
Answer: Some important dates for CBSE Vacancy 2019 are:
- Starting date of CBSE application: 15-11-2019
- Last date of application: 23-12-2019
Check Now: UPSC CDS 2020 Notification
Q 3. What is the Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Board 2019 Recruitment?
Answer: The candidate must check their educational qualification criteria before applying for the CBSE Jobs 2019.
- Assistant Secretary: The aspirant should be a graduate from a recognized university. Officers of central/UT administration/state government or central/statutory organizations/state autonomous/reputed private organizations as supervisor with experience in establishment / general administration /general administration/ examination/ general administration.
- Assistant Secretary (IT): The aspirant should have a degree of BTech (IT)/BE/MCA/MSC (IT) from any recognized university. Along with that, aspirants should also have experience in using dot net technologies/ development of online applications, SQL server, using dot net technologies, visual basic dot net, fox pro, etc.
- Senior Assistant: The aspirant should be a graduate from a recognized university.
- Assistant: The candidate should be Class 12th passed or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board. Along with that, the candidate should also have a Typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi.
- Analyst (IT): The aspirant should have a degree of BTech (IT)/BE/MCA/MSC (IT) from any recognized university. Along with that, the aspirant should also have a working experience of 05 Years in the development of online applications.
- Junior Hindi Translator: The applicant should be graduate from a recognized university with a typing speed of 40 wpm.
- Accountant: Graduation from any recognized university with accounts/commerce as one of the subjects.
- Stenographer: Graduation from any recognized university with accounts/commerce as one of the subjects.
Q 4. What is the age limit for CBSE Vacancy 2019-20?
Answer: The minimum age limit for CBSE Vacancy 2019 is 18 Years.
Check Now: South Central Railway Recruitment
Q 5. How much is the application fee require for CBSE Jobs 2019?
Answer: The application fee for Unreserved category aspirants is Rs 1500 and Rs 800 for Group A and Group B/C posts respectively. However, there is no fee required for ST/SC/Ex-servicemen/PwBD category candidates. Also, there is no fee applicable for females and other regular employees of CBSE.
Q 6. What is the Selection Procedure for CBSE Job Vacancy 2019?
Answer: The selection of the aspirants for Group ‘A’ posts will be done through a computer-based test and interview round. And the selection of the aspirants for Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ will be done through a computer-based test and/or skill test.
Apply Now: UPTET Exam 2019
Q 7. How to apply for CBSE Vacancy 2019?
Answer: The candidates should follow the guidelines mentioned below to apply for CBSE Job openings.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the board, that is, http://cbse.nic.in/newsite/index.html
- After that, you should click on ‘CBSE Recruitment 2019 Advt Apply Online’.
- Further, you should read the CBSE advertisement carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, you should create your registration ID and password by clicking on the start tab.
- Then, Once your registration ID is created, you should log in with your credentials.
- Further, you should fill all the required details in the CBSE online application form.
- Then, you should pay your application fee and submit your form.
- Lastly, you should take a print out of the application for future use.
Above all, you should also visit the Official Website to get more details regarding CBSE Latest Job Openings. You should also remain in touch with us for more updates on Government Jobs in India. All the best for your future.