Coal India Recruitment 2019-2020 – Apply online for 1326 Job Vacancies for Management Trainee (MT) Posts – Check Details @coalindia.in
Great opportunity for the job seekers who are waiting for a vacancy in Coal India Limited. Coal India Limited (CIL) has released the recruitment notification for the vacancy of Management Trainee (MT) Post. A total of 1326 Posts of Management Trainee are notified in the CIL recruitment notification for various disciplines such as Electrical, Civil, Mining, Mechanical, Marketing & Sales, Coal Preparation, Finance & Accounts Systems, Materials Management, Community Development, and Personnel & HR. Those candidates can register for CIL Jobs from 21-12-2019 to 19-01-2020. So, you should apply for Coal India Recruitment 2019-2020 as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
The candidates can get more details like eligibility, selection process, salary, etc. on this page. This page is very well documented by the team of www.jobssearches.in
Q 1. What is the important date for Coal India Limited Recruitment 2020?
Answer: The candidates who are looking CIL career should take a look at some important dates:
Starting date to fill the CIL Online Application Form:21-12-2019
Closing date to fill CIL Online Application Form: 19-01-2020
Date for CIL Computer Based Test: 27-02-2020 and 28-02-2020
Apply Now: DMRC Recruitment 2019
Q 2. Explain the vacancy break up for the Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment Notification.
Answer: There is a total of 1326 Posts are available in the Coal India Limited Recruitment 2020 for various disciplines. The details of the CIL Vacancy are given below:
Materials Management: 28
Personnel & HR: 89
Finance & Accounts: 254
Coal Preparation: 28
Marketing & Sales: 23
Community Development: 26
Q 3. What is the age limit criteria for the post of Management Trainee in Coal India Limited?
Answer: The candidate should check the age limit criteria before applying for the post of CIL Management Trainee. The age of the applicant applying for CIL Jobs should not be more than 30 Years as on 01-04-2020. However, the relaxation in age is applicable for the reserved category as per the norms of the Government of India.
Apply Now: Southern Railway Recruitment 2019
Q 4. What is the Educational Qualification for the Coal India MT Recruitment 2019-2020?
Answer: The candidate applying for CIL Recruitment 2019 should take a look at the education qualification criteria.
- Systems: The aspirant should have a degree of B.Tech/BE/ B.Sc in Computer Science/ IT or MCA/ Computer Engineering having a minimum of 60% marks.
- Materials Management: The candidate should have an Engineering Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering with 2 years full-time PG Diploma or MBA in Management with at least 60% marks.
- Coal Preparation: B.Tech/B.E/B.Sc (Engineering) in Mineral or Chemical Engineering with at least 60% marks.
- Marketing & Sales: The aspirant should have 2 years of full-time PG Diploma or MBA in Management with Marketing from any recognized University or its relevant with a minimum of 60% marks.
- Electrical, Mining, Mechanical, Civil: B.Tech/ B.E/ B.Sc in relevant subjects with at least 60% marks.
- Finance & Accounts: The candidate should be qualified in ICWA or CA.
- Personnel & HR: The candidate should have a full-time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ PG Program in Management with a specialization in Industrial Relations/HR/ Personnel Management or MBA or MHROD or Master of Social Work with specialization in HR from any recognized Indian University with at least 60% marks.
- Community Development: The applicants should have a full-time Post Graduate Degree or Diploma from any recognized University in Community Development/ Community Organisation/ Rural Development and Development Practice/ Urban and Rural Community Development/ Development Management/ Rural and Tribal Development/ Rural Management with at least 60% marks. OR, the candidate should have a minimum of 2 years full-time PG Degree in Social Work with a specialization in Rural Development/ Community Development/ Urban & Rural Community Development/ Community Organization & Development Practice/ Development Management with at least 60% marks.
Q 5. What is the application registration fee for CIL Management Trainee Recruitment 2019-2020?
Answer: The candidates should pay an application fee to register for Coal India Management Trainee Recruitment Process. The application fee for General, OBC and EWS category is Rs 1000. However, there is no fee applicable for ST, SC, PwD, and Employee of CIL and its subsidiaries.
Q 6. What is the Selection Process or Recruitment process for the post of Management Trainee in Coal India Vacancy 2020?
Answer: The selection of the candidate for Coal India Job openings will be based on the performance in the Computer Based Test(CBT) having two papers (Paper 1 & 2) of 100 marks as well as Personal Interview round.
Q 7. How much is the Salary or Pay scale for the post of Management Trainee in the Coal India Recruitment 2020?
Answer: The candidates selected in the Coal India Recruitment process will receive an impressive amount as a monthly salary. The selected candidates will receive an E-2 Grade pay of Rs 50,000 to Rs 1,60,000 at the initial basic pay of Rs 50,000 monthly during training. After the completion of 1-year training and passing the test conducted for the purpose, the candidate will receive an E-3 Grade pay of Rs 60,000 to Rs 1,80,000 at the initial basic pay of Rs 60,000 monthly.
Apply Now: NWKRTC Recruitment 2019
Q 8. How to fill Coal India Management Trainee Online Application Form 2020?
Answer: The candidate should follow the below-mentioned steps to apply online for the Coal India Management Trainee Job Openings.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website, that is, www.coalindia.in
- Further, under the news section, you should click on the relevant link for the “Management Trainee Recruitment Advertisement No. 01/ 2019’.
- After that, you should click on the Apply Online link which will be available from 21-12-2019.
- Then, you should register yourself with your email id and mobile number.
- Further, you should fill all the required details in the CIL Online Application Form 2020.
- After that, you should upload the scanned copy of the photo and signature.
- Then, you should pay the CIL application fee and submit the application form.
- Lastly, you should not forget to take a printout of the filled application form for future reference.
Important Note for Coal India MT Recruitment 2019
Above all, you should also visit the Official Website to know more about how to get a job in Coal India Limited. Also, you should visit us regularly to get more updates on the Government Jobs in India. Best of Luck!!