EESL Recruitment 2019-2020 – Apply Online for 235 Engineer, Assistant Engineer, Technician, Assistant & Other Posts
Great opportunity, Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) has issued a notification “EESL Recruitment 2019-2020”. As per the EESL Recruitment official Notification 2019, EESL is planning to recruit 235 candidates. The EESL vacancies are for the posts of Assistant Manager, Deputy Manager, Assistant Engineer, Engineer, Officer, Technician, Assistant Officer, Data Entry Operators & Assistant. Aspirants who are looking for engineering posts in government sector can apply for EESL 2019 job openings from 1-11-2019 to 30-11-2019.
Aspirants can grab complete details regarding EESL Vacancy 2019 on this web page. This page is well documented by the team of www.jobssearches.in
EESL Recruitment 2019-2020 – Important Dates
Aspirants should also look at the important dates regarding EESL Vacancy 2019:
- Opening Date for Submission of EESL online application: 01-11-2019
- Closing Date for Submission of EESL online application: 30-11-2019
Q 1: Discuss the EESL 2019 Vacancies breakup.
As per the EESL recruitment advertisement, there are overall 235 posts are available in the EESL Recruitment process. The details of the vacancy are given below:
- Assistant Manager: 12
- Assistant Engineer: 40
- Engineer: 111
- Technician: 02
- Assistant: 18
- Deputy Manager: 10
- Assistant Officer: 15
- Officer: 23
- Data Entry Operators: 04
Q 2: What is the age limit for EESL Jobs?
Candidates applying for EESL Recruitment 2019-20120 should have an age between 27 years to 37 years. However, relaxation in age also applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Check Now: Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment
Q 3: What are the education qualification required for EESL Jobs?
Aspirants who are applying for EESL jobs should check their educational qualification criteria. Aspirants should pass MBA/ITI/ICWA or CA/Engineering/Master Degree/Degree/12th from a recognized board or university. For more details of educational qualifications, you should check the official website.
Q 4: How much is the application fee for EESL vacancies?
To register online for EESL Vacancy, aspirants should pay an application fee of Rs.1000 for General applicants and Rs.500 for OBC applicants. However, there is no fees required for ST/SC/ PWD aspirants.
Q 5: Explain the salary structure for the EESL vacancy.
The selected candidates in EESL Job openings will be eligible to receive an impressive amount as monthly salary. The EESL Salary details are given below:
- Assistant Manager: Rs.60000-180000
- Assistant Engineer: Rs.30000-120000
- Engineer: Rs.50000-160000
- Assistant: Rs.21500
- Technician: Rs.21500
- Deputy Manager: Rs.70000-200000
- Assistant Officer: Rs.30000-120000
- Officer: Rs.50000-160000
- Data Entry Operators: Rs.20500
Q 6: What is the EESL Recruitment process?
Selection of the aspirants will depend on the performance in written exam, group discussion and personal interview round.
Check Now: TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019
Q 7: How to apply for EESL Vacancy?
Aspirants should follow the below-mentioned steps to apply for the EESL Recruitment process.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the organization that is www.eeslindia.org.
- Further, you should click on the “Career Opportunity” tab and find the official advertisement of the EESL Recruitment Process.
- After that, you should read complete EESL Recruitment notification and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, you click on apply online and fill all required details in EESL Online Application Form.
- Further, you should pay your fee and click on the submit button.
- Lastly, you should take a print out of the EESL application form for future reference.
EESL Recruitment 2019-2020 – Important Note
Aspirants should also visit the official website of Energy Efficiency Services Limited to get complete details regarding EESL Recruitment 2019-2020. For more updates of the latest government jobs, you should remain in touch with us.