ESIC Delhi 2018-19 Recruitment – Apply Online for Latest 539 SSO, Manager Gr-II Posts
“ESIC Delhi 2018-19 Recruitment”
Good news,Employees State Insurance Corporation has released a notification “ESIC Delhi 2018-19 Recruitment”. The organization is inviting online applications for the recruitment of 539 posts of SSO, Manager Gr-II.
Interested Candidates who are eligible to apply can apply for the latest ESIC jobs. Applicants can apply through online mode only. Last date to apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment is 15th October 2018.
Candidate who will apply for ESIC Delhi Recruitment 2018 can apply by following the guidelines present on this page. This web page is very well written by the team members of jobssearches.in
ESIC Delhi Vacancy Details
There are total 539 posts for ESIC Delhi Recruitment. Names of Posts are:
- Manager Gr-II
- Social Security Officer
ESIC Delhi Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants who are willing to apply for ESIC Delhi Vacancies must possess a graduation degree of a recognized University. Graduates in Commerce/ Law/ Management will be preferred.
ESIC Delhi 2018-19 Recruitment – Limitations of Age:
Minimum age for ESIC Delhi Jobs is 21 years and Maximum age is 27 years. Age relaxation as per rules.
ESIC Delhi 2018-19 Recruitment – Salary Details:
Candidate selected in ESIC Delhi Vacancies will get a pay as per 7th Central Pay Commission.
ESIC Delhi 2018-19 Recruitment – Application Fee:
- SC/ST/PWD – Rs. 250/-
- General/OBC – Rs. 500/-
ESIC Recruitment Process:
Selection of the candidate will depends on the performance in written exam as well as personal interview. However, personal interview will be conducted by the selection committee on the specified dates.
Steps to apply for ESIC Delhi 2018-19 Recruitment:
To apply for Employees State Insurance Corporation Delhi Recruitment, just follow the steps mentioned below:
- First step is to visit the official page of ESIC i.e, esic.nic.in
- Further, click on menu option which is available at homepage.
- After that, select the “Recruitments” link from the drop down list.
- Then, after reaching to the new page, click on “Detailed Advertisement for recruitment to the post of Social Security Officer – 2018 in ESIC”
- After that, you will see the PDF file of ESIC Delhi Notification which constitutes all the details regarding ESIC Recruitment.
- After that, read out all the details carefully which are present in ESIC notification.
- Further, go back and click on the link of Apply Online.
- Further, fill the application form with all the required details and submit ESIC application form.
- Lastly, take out the printout and keep with you for future use.
Last date of ESIC Delhi 2018-19 Recruitment:
Candidate must apply before 15th October 2018
Note: For more details about ESIC Delhi 2018-19 Recruitment, candidates are advised to visit the official page.