Apply for the FCI 4103 JE, Typist, Steno and Assistant Posts @fci.gov.in
Great opportunity, Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released an official advertisement titled “FCI Recruitment Notification 2019-20”. As per the advertisement, organization is planning to recruit aspirants for the 4103 vacancy of Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical Engineering/Civil Engineering), Typist (Hindi), Assistant Grade II (Hindi), Steno Grade-II, and Assistant Grade-III (Accounts/General/Depot/Technical) posts across the Country.
Aspirants who are eligible for FCI Vacancy 2019 can apply from 23-02-2019 to 25-03-2019. Aspirants can apply in only one zone that us either East Zone or West Zone or South Zone or North Zone or North East Zone.
Candidates can collect complete information like eligibility, application process etc. on this web page. This web page is very well drafted by the team of www.jobssearches.in
FCI Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online along with Payment of Application Fees: 23-02-2019
- Closing date to submit Online Application and Payment of Application Fees: 25-03-2019
- Starting date to download Admit Cards from the website: 15 days before the examination
- Tentative Date for Online Exam: March or April or May
Apply Now : MSRTC Recruitment 2019
FCI Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Vacancy details for FCI Recruitment 2019
There is a total of 4103 posts available in FCI Recruitment Process 2019. The details of the vacancies are given below:
|Name of the Post||North Zone||East Zone||North East Zone||West Zone||South Zone|
|Junior Engineer (Civil)||46||26||2||14||26|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical/ Mechanical)||30||10||8||9||15|
|Steno Grade II||43||9||8||9||7|
|AG II (Hindi)||22||2||1||4||15|
|AG III (Technical)||286||224||3||153||54|
|AG III (Accounts)||287||87||22||65||48|
|AG-III (Depot)- 213||1013||61||131||353||213|
|AG III (General)||256||106||112||124||159|
FCI Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Eligibility for FCI Vacancy
Aspirants who wish to apply for FCI Jobs should also check their education qualification criteria before applying for the FCI Openings. The details of the FCI educational qualification criteria is given below:
- Junior Engineer (Civil): Aspirants must possess a Civil Engineering Degree or Civil Engineering Diploma with at least 1 year of work experience.
- Junior Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical): Applicant should have an Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree or Mechanical or Electrical Engineering diploma with at least 1-year experience for diploma holders.
- Steno Grade-II: Applicants must be graduate with DOEACC O level qualification plus having a typing speed of 40 words per minute and shorthand speed of 80 words per minute or Computer Science Degree with typing speed of 40 words per minute and shorthand speed of 80 words per minute.
- Typist (Hindi): Applicant should have a Graduation degree with at least Hindi typing speed of 30 words per minute.
- Assistant Grade-II (Hindi): Aspirants should have a bachelor degree with Hindi as the primary subject. Also, the applicant should also have 1-year experience of translating Hindi to English or vice-versa.
- Assistant Grade III (Accounts): Graduation in Commerce plus having knowledge of computer operations.
- Assistant Grade III (Technical): B.Sc. Degree in Agriculture/Zoology/Botany / Microbiology/Bio-Technology/Food Science./Bio-Chemistry Or BE/B. Tech Degree in Agricultural Engineering/Food Science/Bio-Technology.
- Assistant Grade III (General): Bachelor Degree plus having knowledge of working of computers.
- Assistant Grade III (Depot): Bachelor Degree plus having a proficient knowledge of working of computers.
Also Check : SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
FCI Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Age Limit for FCI Vacancy 2019
Applicant should also check their age limitation criteria before applying for the posts of Food Corporation of India Jobs. The FCI age limit criteria are given below:
- Junior Engineers: Maximum 28 years
- Steno: Maximum 25 years
- Typist: Maximum 25 years
- AG-II: Maximum 28 years
- AG-III: Maximum 27 years
However, relaxation in age is also applicable as per the norm of the organization.
FCI Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Selection process for FCI Recruitment 2019
Selection of the aspirants for FCI recruitment 2019 will depend on the performance of candidates in an online examination, skill test followed by document verification.
Apply Now: JSSC 2019-20 Recruitment
FCI Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Application Fee for FCI Exams
Aspirants applying for FCI recruitment process 2019 should pay an online application fee of Rs. 500/– via Debit Cards/Credit Cards/IMPS/Cash Cards/Internet Banking/Mobile Wallets.
FCI Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Salary Details for FCI Jobs
Aspirants who will get selected in FCI recruitment process 2019 will be eligible to receive an impressive amount as their monthly salary. Selected aspirants will get a pay scale as given below:
- Junior Engineer: Rs. 11100 to 29950
- AG-II (Hindi): Rs.9900 to 25530
- Steno Grade-II: Rs.9900 to 25530
- AG-III: Rs.9300 to 22,940
- Typist (Hindi): Rs.9300 to 22,940
Also Check : WB Police Recruitment 2019
FCI Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Steps to Apply for FCI Job Openings
Applicants who will apply for FCI Recruitment 2019 should follow the guidelines given below:
- First of all, you should visit the official portal of the organization that is fci.gov.in to apply online for Food Corporation of India vacancy 2019.
- Further, you should click on the “Recruitment” tab that is available at the bottom of the homepage.
- Then, you should click on the relevant link of FCI Vacancy Advertisement.
- After that, should ensure your eligibility to fill Online FCI Application Form.
- After that, you should click on the apply online link and should fill the FCI Application Form in an appropriate manner.
- Further, you should upload all the required documents.
- Then, you should recheck your FCI Application Form and click on the “Submit” button.
- At last, don’t forget to take a hard copy of FCI Vacancy Application Form for further use.
FCI Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Important Note
Also, Aspirants should also go through the Official Website to get more details regarding the FCI Recruitment process 2019. To get updates of the latest Government Jobs, you should remain in touch with us. All the best for your future!!