HPSSC 2018-19 Recruitment – Apply Now for 1,724 TGT, JBT, JE & SI Vacancies
Latest news, Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission (HPSSC) has released an advertisement “HPSSC 2018-19 Recruitment”. As per the advertisement, Aspirants can apply for the direct recruitment of TGT, Junior Office Assistant and other posts. The opening date to submit Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form is 23rd December 2018. And, the closing date to submit Online Recruitment Application (ORA) Form is 22nd January 2019. So, applicants should apply online for HPPSC Recruitment as early as possible to avoid last hour rush.
Job seekers can grab complete details of HPSSC Recruitment 2018-2019 on this web page. The information available in this page is well described by the members of www.jobssearches.in
HPSSC 2018-19 Recruitment – Vacancy Details
Applicants who are willing to apply for HPSSC recruitment process may apply for 1724 vacancies available in multiple departments of HP SSC. The details of HP SSC vacancies are given below:
- Arts – TGT: 292 Posts
- Non- Medical – TGT: 107 Posts
- Junior Basic Trained Teacher (JBT): 617 Posts
- Publicity Assistant Grade-1: 14 Posts
- Publicity Assistant Grade-2: 09 Posts
Empowerment and Social Justice
- Warder: 01 Posts
- Special Educator: 09 Posts
Child and Women Development
- Assistant (Statistical ): 06 Posts
Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs
- Assistant (Manual): 06 Posts
Stationery and Printing
- Dark Room Attendant: 01 Posts
- Junior Office Assistants: 412 Posts
- Steno Typist: 08 Posts
- Accountant-Cum-Clerk: 06 Posts
HP Council for Science, Technology & Environment
- Sr. Technical/Scientific Assistant: 01 Post
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Post
- Civil – Junior Engineer: 12 Posts
- Electrical – Junior Engineer: 51 Posts
- Junior Office Assistant (Accounts): 07 Posts
- Junior Officer (IT): 05 Posts
- Electrician: 01 Post
- Assistant Chemist: 01 Post
- Superintendent (Technical): 11 Posts
- Store Keeper: 07 Posts
Home Guards & Civil Defence
- Company Commander: 04 Posts
- Havildar Instructor: 09 Posts
HP State Pollution Control Board
- Laboratory Assistant: 05
- Junior Scientific Assistant: 04
- Sub Inspector: 33 Posts
Also Check : East Central Railway (ECR) 2019 Recruitment
HPSSC 2018-19 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria (Education Qualification)
Applicants should be passed in 10+2 examination from any recognized board to apply for the post of Junior Office Assistant, Steno-typist, company commander, video film editor, Accountant-Cum-Clerk, DEO, and Dark Room Attendant posts.
For Cameramen and Junior Engineer posts, aspirants should possess Diploma in the relevant field(photography/electrical/civil). However, for all other remaining posts, applicants must be passed in B.A/B.Sc/B.Com.
HPSSC 2018-19 Recruitment – Age Limit
Applicants who are applying for HPSSC Vacancy should possess an age limit between 18 Years to 45 Years. However, the age limit for fitter and electricians is 18 Years to 30 Years, for technical superintendents is 18 Years to 35 Years and for Sub Inspector is 21 to 26 years.
Relaxation in upper age is also applicable as per norms of commission. Relaxation in age is SC/ST is 05 years and for OBC is 03 years.
HPSSC 2018-19 Recruitment – Examination Fees
Jobseekers have to pay an online application fee to apply for Himachal Pradesh SSC job openings. The details of the examination fees are given below:
- General Category – Rs. 360/-
- SC/ST/OBC of H.P – Rs. 120/-
- Ex-Servicemen/Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P. – No Fee
HPSSC 2018-19 Recruitment – Salary Details
Applicants who will get selected in HPSSC Job openings will be eligible to receive an impressive amount as their monthly salary. They will be eligible to receive an amount of Rs.10300-34800/- and other Grade pay allowances.
However, aspirants selected as Junior Engineers and Junior Officer will receive a salary in between Rs.5910-20200/- plus Grade pay. And, applicants selected as electrician/fitter will receive a salary of Rs.6400-20200/- and Grade pay of Rs.3050/-.
HPSSC 2018-19 Recruitment – How to Apply?
Applicants who are willing to apply for HPSSC vacancies should follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit the official website that is http://www.hpsssb.hp.gov.in/
- Further, click on the “Advertisement Related Notices” tab that is available on the homepage.
- After that, it is your responsibility to read complete details on HPSSC Recruitment 2019 Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, click on the Apply Online tab which is available on the home page.
- Further, fill the complete HPSSC online application form in correct manner.
- Further, upload all the required documents.
- After that, submit your application fees.
- Lastly, submit your HPSSC online application form and don’t forget to take a printout of application form.
Apply Now : UP NHM Recruitment 2019
HPSSC 2018-19 Recruitment – Important Note
Applicants should also visit the Official Website to gain more details on HPSSSB recruitment 2019 details. For more updates on Government Jobs, you should regularly visit our website. Best of Luck!!