IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Recruitment : 7275 CRP-Clerk Vacancy
Good news for all, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has released an official notification IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Recruitment for Recruitment of Clerks – CRP Clerks-VIII Vacancies. Eligible candidates who will apply for IBPS Clerk Vacancies can apply online for the vacant post.
Candidates who are willing to apply can can attain more information about IBPS Recruitment by going through this page which is well drafted by our team members of www.jobssearches.in. Here, aspirants can get all required information about the vacancy in understandable way.
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Recruitment : Important Dates and Events
Candidates who are looking for IBPS clerk recruitment can apply for the post of CRP Clerks-VIII Vacancies. Before applying for the IBPS vacancies, aspirants are advised to look at the important dates mentioned below:
|On-line registration of Application by candidates||18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018|
|Application Fees Payment Date||18-09-2018 to 10-10-2018|
|Download of admit card for Pre Exam||November 2018|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam||26th November 2018 to 1st December 2018|
|Download of admit card – Preliminary Exam||November 2018|
|Online Preliminary Exam||1th December 2018, 9th December 2018, 15th December 2018,16th December 2018|
|Online Preliminary Exam – Result||December 2018 or January 2019|
|Download of admit card– Main Online Exam||January 19|
|Main Online Examination||20th January 2019|
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Recruitment – Educational Qualifications:
Aspirants who are willing to apply must have a graduation degree in any disciple from recognized University. Aspirant must possess valid Degree/ Mark sheet on the date of registration as it is required while registering online.
Candidate applying for IBPS clerk vacancy must also have a knowledge of operating computer and basic work on computer. Applicants should have studied Computer as one of his/her subjects in the College/Institute/High School.
IBPS CRP Clerks-VIII Recruitment 2019-20- Examination Structure
IBPS Clerk Exam will be held online. The pattern of the online exam is as follows:
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Recruitment : Age Criteria (As on 01st September 2018):
To apply for IBPS clerk recruitment 2018, candidate should have fulfill the minimum and maximum age criteria. Age restrictions as per rules.
- Minimum age required : 20 years
- Maximum age required : 28 years
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Recruitment – Application Fees/ Intimation Charges:
- SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates – Rs. 100/-
- Others – Rs. 600/-
IBPS Clerk 2019-2020 Recruitment : Procedure for Applying online:
- Firstly, candidates should go the official website of IBPS Common Recruitment Process that is ibps.in
- After that, go to the the Home Page and click on the option “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE FOR CRP- Clerks(CRP-Clerks-VIII)” to fill the Application Form Online.
- To register, you have to click on “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” to register your application by entering yourbasic information in the online application form.
- Then in the next step you will get your registration number and password which will be generated by the system. You should write down your registration number and password for future purpose. An Email and SMS will also be sent regarding registration number and password.
- Further, candidates need to upload their:
- Left Thumb Impression
- A hand written declaration(as mentioned in guidelines)
- You should carefully fill all the details in application form. Before submitting the online application applicants are advised to use “SAVE AND NEXT” option to verify all the details. After final submission of IBPS online form, you are not allowed to edit/ modify any detail in application form.
Above all, candidates should also go to the official link for more details regarding IBPS recruitment. For any further query or help you can contact us directly.