Apply now for Recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers (Scale-I, II & III) in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) – CRP RRBs VIII @ibps.in
Great opportunity, Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has issued an advertisement for “IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019”. As per the notification, IBPS is inviting online applications for the Common Recruitment Process for Recruitment of Office Assistant (Multipurpose) and Officers (Scale-I, II & III) and in Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) – Phase VIII. Applicants who are looking for this opportunity should apply before 18-06-2019 to 04-07-2019.
Applicants can get complete relevant details of IBPS RRBs Recruitment process on this web page. This page is very well drafted by the team of www.jobssearches.in
IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details
There are more than 12000+ vacancies are available in IBPS recruitment process. The details of the vacancies are given below:
- Office Assistant: 7374
- Scale I Officer: 4856
- Officer Scale-II: 1746
- Officer Scale-III: 207
IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit (As on 01.06.2019)
Applicants should check their age limitation criteria before applying for IBPS Vacancies.
- For Officer Scale- III: Min. 21 years to Max. 40 years
- For Officer Scale-II: Min. 21 years to Max. 32 years
- Officer Scale- I: Min. 18 years to Max. 30 years
- Office Assistant (Multipurpose): Min. 18 years to Max. 28 years
However, relaxation in age is applicable as per the norms of the organization. Relaxation is age is 5 years for Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe, 3 years for Other Backward Classes and 10 years for Persons With Disability.
IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019 – IBPS RRB Educational Qualification Details
Aspirants who wish to apply for IBPS RRB Recruitment 2019 should be Graduate in any discipline from a Government recognized university or any equivalent qualification from an institute recognized by Government of India. Also, applicants should have a valid degree certificate or mark sheet that the applicant registers and fill their marks obtained in graduation while registering themselves.
IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee
Applicants who wish to apply for IBPS RRB Jobs should pay an online application fee of Rs 600 via Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Bank Challan/ Net Banking. However, there is an application fee of Rs 100 for ST/SC/EXSM/PWD category aspirants.
IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019 – IBPS RRB Selection Process
Selection of the aspirants in IBPS RRB recruitment will depend on the marks obtained in Preliminary exam, Mains exam and personal interview round.
IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019 – Salary Details
Candidates selected in IBPS RRB Vacancy 2019 will be eligible to receive an impressive amount as monthly salary. The structure of the salary is mentioned below:
- Office Assistant: Rs 15000- Rs 19300
- Scale I Officer: Rs 29000- Rs 33000
- Officer Scale-II: Rs 33000- Rs 39000
- Officer Scale-III: Rs 38000- Rs 44000
IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019 – Steps to apply for IBPS RRB Vacancy
Applicants should follow the below mentioned steps to apply online for IBPS RRB Office Assistant and Officer Scale vacancies.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the organization that is www.ibps.in to get IBPS RRB Advertisement.
- Further, you should click on “CRP RRBs” link that is available on the home page.
- Then, look for the relevant link and click on to apply for IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019.
- After that, you should read the complete notification very carefully.
- After that, you should click on the RRB Apply Online link
- Further, to apply for IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019, click on “NEW REGISTRATION” tab.
- Then, you should fill the complete details and click on the submit tab to apply for IBPS Jobs openings.
- Then, you should upload a scanned photograph and signature.
- After that, pay your IBPS online application fees via online mode.
- Lastly, you should take a printout of IBPS RRB Application Form for future reference.
IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019 – Important Note
Applicants can grab more details of IBPS Regional Rural Bank (RRB) Recruitment 2019 by going through the Official Website. For more updates of latest Government jobs, you should remain in touch with us.