Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment – IB 1054 Security Assistant/Executive
Good opportunity, Intelligence Bureau has issued an advertisement “Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment” for 1054 Security Assistant (Executive) posts. So, interested contenders can check their eligibility and apply for IB Recruitment 2018-19. Opening date for IB Recruitment 2018 is 20th October 2018. Closing date for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018-19 recruitment is 10th November 2018.
Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment: Overview of IB Recruitment
Details of Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment
|Department Name||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of Post||Security Assistant (Executive)|
|Total No. of Vacancies||1054|
|Age Limit||18 to 27 Years|
|Eligibility||Matriculation (10th class pass)/ equivalent from a recognized Board of Education|
|Opening Date For Registration||20th October 2018|
|Closing Date For Registration||10th November 2018|
|Salary Details||Pay Scale of Rs. 5200-20200/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs 50/- (Only for Male Candidates)|
Candidates should go through this page to get complete details regarding Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Vacancy. All the details in this page are very well drafted by the team members of www.jobssearches.in
Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment – Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Vacancy
Job seekers who have a minimum 10th passed qualification from a recognized Board of Education may grab the latest jobs. To apply for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Recruitment, you need to visit the official portal of the organization.
Apply Now: J&K Bank Recruitment 2018-19
Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant Jobs should check their eligibility before applying for recruitment. Candidate must pass Matriculation (10th class pass) or equivalent from a recognized Board of Education. Along with that, candidate must also have a knowledge of a local language.
Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment – Age Criteria for IB Vacancy
Candidate should also have to fulfill age criteria for Intelligence Bureau Recruitment. Candidates applying for the Intelligence Bureau should not be more than 27 years of age. However, relaxation in Age is applicable for candidates fall in the reserved category. For SC/ST age relaxation is 5 years and for OBC relaxation in age is 3 years.
Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment – Examination Fee
To register for IB SO vacancy, aspirants belonging to UR and OBC category should pay an application fee of Rs.50/-. There are no fees required for SC/ST, Ex-servicemen & female candidates. Candidates can pay their application fee online or offline after one working day from the date of registration.
Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment – Salary Details
Aspirants selected for IB Security Assistant Vacancy will get Rs. 5200-20200 with Grade Pay of Rs. 2000 (PB-1) as well as admissible Central Government allowances.
Check Here: ESIC Recruitment 2018-19
Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment – IB Recruitment Process
Selection of the candidates for Intelligence Bureau Job openings will depend on the performance in 3-tiers. ( Tier 1- Objective questions, Tier 2-descriptive, and Tier 3-personality test).
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment – Tier 1: Tier 1 will be an objective type test. Zero marks would be given for an un-attempted question. There shall be a negative marking of ¼ mark for each incorrect answer. Only, candidates qualified in Tier-I exam will be eligible for Tier-II & Tier-III exam.
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment – Tier 2: IB Tier 2 examination will be of qualifying nature. Applicants must obtain a minimum 20 marks out of 50 marks to qualify. Marks obtained in Tier 2 could be used for preparing the final merit list.
- Intelligence Bureau Recruitment – Tier 3: The final round is an interview/Personality test of 50 marks. The interview will be conducted by the panel of the organization. However, final selection will be done after the interview round as well as medical.
Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment – Scheme Of IB Examination 2018
Take a look at the scheme of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018-19 which is present below in tabular form.
|Tier||Type of Examination||Total Marks||Duration|
|Tier-I||Objective Type Written Exam. |
i) General Awareness (40 questions)
ii) Quantitative aptitude (20 questions)
iii) English language (20 questions)
iv) Analytical/Logical ability (20 questions)
|Tier-II (Qualifying marks-20)||Descriptive type Exam|
Translate passage from local language to English and vice versa (500 words)
|Interview round/Personality test||50||–|
Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment – Application Process
Candidates applying for Intelligence Bureau vacancies should know about the process of registration. The IB online application comprises two parts:
- Part-I: Relates to the personal, academic & other particulars of the candidate, and
- Part-II: Comprised of payment of exam fee.
Steps to Fill Intelligence Bureau online Application
- First of all, candidates should Sign in to the official portal of an organization that is mha.gov.in
- Then, Under ‘what New’ section, click on link ‘Online applications for the post of Security Assistant (Executive) in IB’.
- Further, candidates have to click on the link ‘Hit here to view detailed advertisement’.
- After that, candidates must read all the norms from Intelligence Bureau Notification 2018-19.
- After that, you should download the Intelligence Bureau Application Form 2018.
- Further, you should fill the Application form with complete required details.
- Next, you have to upload scanned copy of photograph & signature. (Size limit is not more than 50 KB).
- After that, make the payment of application fee after ensuring all details filled in Intelligence Bureau Online Application Form is correct.
- Then, click on submit to Submit your IB Recruitment Form.
- Lastly, take a print out of IB application form for use in future.
Intelligence Bureau 2018-2019 Recruitment – Important Note
Candidates are advised to go through Official Link to get more details of Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2018-19. Stay connected with us for latest updates regarding Government Job Notifications in India.