J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment – 1450 J&K Bank PO or Banking Associates Job Opening | Apply Now
Good news for all aspirants who are waiting for job in banking sector. Jammu and Kashmir Bank has recently released a notification “J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment” for recruitment of 1450 vacancies of JK Bank PO or Banking Associates. Interested candidates can apply for J&K Bank jobs after reading J&K Bank Recruitment official Notification 2018. Candidates may also get complete details of J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment by going through this page.
Candidates should apply for www.jkbank.net recruitment 2018 as early as the registration process is available. For JK bank PO recruitment 2018, aspirants may register between 20th October 2018 to 6th November 2018. While, for JK bank Banking Associate recruitment 2018, aspirants can apply from 24th October 2018 to 11th November 2018.
J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment – J&K Bank Vacany Details
Candidates who are interested in applying for Jammu and Kashmir Recruitment can get the detailed J&K Bank notification from 10th October 2018 onwards. To register for J&K Bank vacancies, aspirants should be born between 02nd January 1986 and 01st January 2000.
For complete details, candidates should go through this web page which is very well drafted by the team members of www.jobssearches.in
J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment – JK Bank vacancy details
There are total 1450 vacancies in J&K Bank Recruitment 2018-19. Out of 1450 JK Bank jobs, 250 vacancies are for JK bank Probationary Officers and 1200 vacancies for JK bank Banking associates.
Name of Post in J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment
Number of JK Bank Vacancies
|Probationary Officers||250 Vacancies|
|Banking Associates||1200 Vacancies|
J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment – JK Bank Jobs Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who will apply for JK bank careers must possess Graduation or Post Graduation degree with minimum 55% marks from recognized university or board.
Check Now – Army Public School Recruitment 2018-19
J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment – Age limitation
Candidates applying for JK Bank recruitment should also have to fulfill the minimum and maximum age limit criteria.
- J&K Bank PO: Minimum age for J&K Bank Recruitment is 18 years and maximum age limit is 30 years as on the last date of application form. Age relaxation is 5 years i.e., 18-35 years as on 01.01.2018 is given for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
- J&K Banking Associate PO: Minimum age for J&K Bank Recruitment is 18 years and maximum age limit is 32 years as on the last date of application form. Age relaxation is 3 years i.e., 18-35 years as on 01.01.2018 is given for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates.
Age for J&K Bank PO
Age for J&K Banking Associate PO
|General Categaory||18-30 Years||18-32 Years|
|SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates||18-35 Years (5 Years Relaxation)||18-35 Years (3 Years Relaxation)|
J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment – Selection Process for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018
Selection of the candidates for J&K Bank Job Openings will depends on the performance in online exam and personal interview as per the rules and regulations of the bank.
Apply Now – UP Police Recruitment 2018-19
J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment – How to apply?
- Firstly, you should visit the official page of organization that is, jkbank.com
- Further, you have to select ”careers” which is present at front page.
- Then on the new page, you should select the relevant link to download J&K Bank Recruitment official Notification 2018.
- Further, you must read all the details available about J&K Bank Careers.
- Further, click on the “Apply Online” button. After that, on the next page, you must follow the guidelines and click on “Next” button to move further.
- After that, you should fulfill all the details in correct manner for latest JK bank job openings.
- Further, you have to fill JK Bank Application form correctly and need to upload scanned copies of essential documents.
- At last, you have to click on “Submit” tab and take a hardcopy of JK Bank Application form for future use.
J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment – Important dates for J&K Bank Vacancies
Candidates must submit their JK Bank online application form with in the date limits which are present below:
Events for J&K Bank Recruitment 2018-19
|Opening date to apply for probationary officer posts||20th October 2018|
|Closing date to apply for probationary officer posts||06th November 2018|
|Opening date to apply for banking associate posts||24th October 2018|
|Closing date to apply for banking associate posts||10th November 2018|
J&K Bank 2018-19 Recruitment – Application Fees
Candidates who will apply for J&K Bank Recruitment should have to submit application fee of Rs 1000/- for General Candidates and Rs 800/- for Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe candidates. Mode of payment is Online Only. There is no other option available to pay application fees.