Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 – Apply for 10611 Graduate Teacher Vacancy
Great news, the School Education Department, Karnataka has released an advertisement titled “Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20”. As per the notification, the organization is inviting online application for 10611 vacant posts of Graduate Primary School Teacher. So, aspirants who are looking for the Karnataka Teacher Vacancy can apply from 11-03-2019 to 20-03-2019. Aspirants should apply for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 as early as possible to avoid the last hour rush.
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 – Vacancy Details
As per the advertisement, there are 10,611 vacancies are available for Graduate Primary School Teachers for teaching primary Class students.
Apply Now : RRB NTPC Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 – Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who wish to apply for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Process should check their educational qualification criteria before applying for the posts. Aspirants should possess a Graduation Degree with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate. Also, the applicant should possess a B.ed Degree recognized by NCTE with a minimum of 50% marks. Along with that, the applicant should also be passed in Central or State Teacher Eligibility Test.
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 – Age Limit
To apply online for Karnataka Teacher Vacancy, aspirants should have an age limit of 21 years to 40 years. However, Relaxation in age is also applicable for the reserved category aspirants as per the rules of the organization.
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 – Selection Process
Final selection of the aspirants for Karnataka Teacher Jobs will depend on the performance of aspirants in Stage 1 Exam, Stage 2 Exam, and Personal Interview Round.
Check Now: TN MRB Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 – Application Fees
Aspirants will have to pay an application fee to apply online for Karnataka Teacher Vacancy. Payment can be paid online via CSC-Kiosk / e-Mitra / Net Banking/ E-Grass. For Application Fee details, you should check Official Notification of Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Process.
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 – Salary Details
Aspirants who will get selected in Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Process will get an impressive amount as monthly salary. Applicants selected for Primary Teacher Vacancy will receive a salary of Rs. 27650/- to 52650/-. Along with that, other allowances will also be provided to the selected aspirants.
Apply Now : FCI Recruitment 2019
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 – Steps to Apply
Aspirants who are willing to apply for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Process should follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the organization that is www.schooleducation.kar.nic.in
- Further, you should click on the “Recent Information” section and then you should click on the relevant link.
- After that, you should select a district and then click on the relevant link.
- Further, you should submit the Application Fee and click on the “Proceed” button.
- Then, you should fill all the details as asked in the Karnataka Teacher Online Application Form.
- After that, you should upload scanned copies of documents along with Karnataka Teacher Online Application Form.
- Lastly, you should click on the submit button and don’t forget to take a hard copy for future reference.
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 – Important Dates
- Karnataka Teacher Recruitment Advertisement Date: 07-03-2019
- Opening Date of Online Application: 11-03-2019
- Closing Date of Online Application: 20-03-2019
- 1st Stage Exam for Karnataka Teacher Recruitment: 18-05-2019 & 19-05-2019
- 2nd Stage Exam Date: 25-05-2019 & 26-05-2019
Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20 – Important Note
Aspirants should also visit the official website to get more details regarding Karnataka Teacher Recruitment 2019-20. You should remain in touch with us to get more updates on the latest Government Jobs.