MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment – 5670 MPPEB Teacher Vacancy : Apply Online @peb.mp.gov.in
Good news for all, Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board has issued a notification MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment. As per the notification Board is going to recruit 5670 Middle School Teacher in School Education Department, Madhya Pradesh. Aspirants who are interested and eligible for MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment can apply online between 29th September 2018 to 30th October 2018.
Candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria and interested in applying for MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment are advised to submit the application as early as possible to avoid last minute traffic on official web page.
Applicants can also be able to edit in their MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment online form between 29th September 2018 to 12th October 2018. All the details regarding MP VYAPAM Teacher jobs are well discussed by the dedicated team members of www.jobssearches.in
MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Dates to Remember
Applicants who are willing to apply for MP VYAPAM Middle School Teacher should look at the important dates and events regarding this job.
|Starting Date of Online MP VYAPAM Application||29th September 2018|
|Last Date of Online MP VYAPAM Application||30th October 2018|
|Starting date for MP VYAPAM Application Form Correction||29th September 2018|
|MP VYAPAM Examination Date||From 19th January 2019 onwards|
MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria for MPPEB teacher vacancy 2018
Applicants who will apply for MP VYAPAM latest job openings must possess eligibility as described below:
- Candidate must be graduate in relevant field and 02 years Diploma of Primary education is essential to apply for MP VYAPAM Recruitment Process. OR
- Applicant must be graduate in the relevant subject with minimum of 50% marks plus 01-year graduate degree in education (B.Ed.). OR
- Candidate should passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and 4-year bachelor (B.L. Ed). OR
- Aspirants should passed Higher Secondary or equivalent with at least 50% marks and a 4-year bachelor’s degree in relevant subjects (B.Sc/BA/B.Ed)
Apply Now – AIIMS Recruitment 2018-19
MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Age Limit
Before applying for VYAPAM teacher vacancies, candidate should check their Age criteria. Minimum age for all males and females is 21 years. For General male candidates, maximum age limit is 40 years. For female candidates, maximum age limit is 45 years. Age relaxation is given to SC/ST/OBC/PwD and their maximum age limit is 45 years.
Age relaxation is also for Guest teacher who worked more than 200 days in MP. Their maximum age limit is 49 years for Male(UR) and 54 years for all others.
Minimum Age for MP Teacher Vacancy is 21 Years
|Maximum Age||Guest Teachers|
|Male/ Female (Madhya Pradesh government corporation, city soldiers and self-government/ divisional institute staff)|
|SC/ ST/ OBC|
MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Recruitment Process
Final selection for MP VYAPAM Recruitment 2018-19 will be done on the basis for their marks obtained in online examinations. Applicants who will be qualified in online examination will be eligible for final round of MPPEB teacher vacancy 2018 i.e, interview process and documents verification.
MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Application Fee for MPPEB Teachers
To apply for MP VYAPAM vacancies, candidates have to application fee. Applicants have to apply online, there is no other option to pay for MP VYAPAM application fee.
|OBC/ST/ ST/ PWD (Domicile of MP)||Rs. 250/-|
|MP Online Portal Charge Fees||Rs. 70/-|
|Register Citizen User Charge Fees||Rs. 40/-|
MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Salary Details
Contestant who will apply for MP VYAPAM Teacher Recruitment will get an handsome amount as salary of Rs. 32,800 plus other allowances per month along with the extra benefits as per the terms and conditions of the organization.
MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Application Procedure for Vyapam Vacancy 2018
Candidates who are going to apply for latest Madhya Pradesh VYAPAM vacancies should follow the steps discussed below:
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of organization that is peb.mp.gov.in
- Then, press on “Rule Book” which is present at the left side of home page.
- Then, you need to click on “Middle School Teacher Eligibility Test – 2018” title mentioned under “ELIGIBILITY TEST” section for MPPEB Teacher vacancies.
- You should read all the details carefully in MP VYAPAM Notification PDF which will appear on your digital screen.
- After that, you have to click an appropriate link for applying Online for Madhya Pradesh latest recruitment.
- Then, you need to fill MP VYAPAM Online Application form very carefully.
- You need to submit all the essential documents and then click on “Submit” button to submit MP VYAPAM Teacher Online Application Form.
- At the final step, you have to take print out of filled application form for future use.
MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Important Note
For more other information, candidates are advised to also go through the official website of MP VYAPAM 2018-2019 Recruitment. Keep in touch with us for more other updates of Government jobs.