NABARD 2018-19 Recruitment – Apply Online for 70 posts of Development Assistant
Good news for all, Aspirants who are looking for vacancies in National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development have a chance to apply in NABARD 2018-19 Recruitment. An employment notification has been released by NABARD. Interested and Eligible candidate can apply for 70 job posts of Development Assistant.
NABARD 2018-19 Recruitment – Important Dates
According to the notification of NABARD 2018-19 Recruitment, Eligible candidate can apply before 12th September 2018. Eligible aspirants are required to apply for NABARD Recruitment 2018 by experiencing the rules gave beneath on this page, which is very well explained by our team.
- Starting of online registration of application: 27th August 2018
- Last date to register: 12th September 2018
- Last date for editing application details: 12th September 2018
- Closure for printing application: 27th September 2018
- Online fee payment duration: 27th August to 12th September 2018
- Phase-I (Preliminary) and Phase-II (Main) Examination: September/October 2018
NABARD 2018-19 Recruitment – Education Qualification (as on 1st August 2018)
- Interested candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University/ Institutions (minimum of 50% marks in aggregate).
NABARD 2018-19 Recruitment – Age Limitation (as on 1st August 2018)
Interested candidate must have an minimum age 18 and maximum age 35 years. Candidates must be born between 02 August 1983 to 01st August 2000. Age relaxation is applied as per rules.
NABARD 2018-19 Recruitment – Selection Process
Candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in pre as well as main exams. Both exams are conducted online. Candidate who are qualified in pre exam will be moved for main exam.
Phase I – Preliminary Examination (Online)
|S.no||Name of the Tests||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||40||40||Total 60 minutes|
Phase II – Main Exam (Online)
|S.no||Name of the Tests (Objective)||No. of Questions||Max. Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning||30||30||Half an hour for Descriptive Test and 90 minutes for Objective Tests and|
|Descriptive – English Language||Essay, Precis, Report / Letter Writing||50|
NABARD 2018-19 Recruitment – Application Fees
- General/ OBC – Rs 450/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs 50/-
Selected Candidates will receive a salary of Rs. 14,650/- per month (including two advance increments).
For Detailed Notification – Click Here
To apply online – Click Here