NHPC Recruitment 2020 – Apply for 86 vacancies of Trainee Engineers and Officers through GATE-2020, UGC NET–JUNE 2020, CLAT 2020 (for PG) & CA/CMA Score – check details @nhpcindia.com
Great opportunity, the National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC), the biggest hydropower company in India offers exciting opportunities to learn and grow. NHPC is looking to recruit eligible candidates for the post of Trainee as Engineers in Mechanical/Civil, Officer Law, HR and Finance. NHPC has recently installed a 7071.2 MW power plant and looking eligible professionals for the same. The aspirants who are eligible can apply online for the posts through their UGC NET–JUNE 2020, GATE-2020, CLAT 2020(for PG) and CMA/CA Score. The candidates can apply for NHPC Recruitment 2020 from 28-08-2020. The last date to apply online for NHPC vacancy is 28-09-2020.
The candidates can receive complete details like eligibility criteria, selection process, salary details etc. on this page. This page is well documented by the team of www.jobssearches.in
Important Dates for National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2020:
- Starting Date to apply for NHPC Vacancy: 28-08-2020
- Last Date to submit NHPC Online Application: 28-09-2020
NHPC Recruitment 2020 – Vacancy Details
There is a total of 86 vacancies are available for the post of the Trainee as Engineers in Mechanical/Civil, Officer Law, HR and Finance. The details of the vacancies are given below:
- Trainee Engineer
- Civil: 30
- Mechanical: 21
- Trainee Officer
- HR: 05
- Law: 08
- Finance: 22
NHPC Vacancy 2020 – Age Limit
The candidates who are looking to apply for NHPC Trainee Engineer Jobs should check the age limit criteria. The age limit of the candidate for NHPC vacancy should not be more than 30 years of age as on 01-10-2020. However, there is an relaxation in age for reserved category as per the norms of the organisation.
NHPC Jobs 2020 – Educational Qualification
The education qualification criteria for NHPC vacancy is given below:
- Trainee Engineer (Civil and Mechanical): The candidate should have Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/Engineering/ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Discipline from any recognized university. The applicants should have minimum 60% marks or its equivalent.
- Trainee Officer
- HR: The applicant should have a PG degree or Diploma in human resources.
- Law: The applicant should have a full time Graduate Law Degree with at least 60% marks or its equivalent.
- Finance: The applicant should be Graduate with CA or CMA.
NHPC Recruitment 2020 – Application Fee
There is no application fee required for the candidates applying for NHPC Recruitment 2020.
NHPC Jobs 2020 – Compensation Package or Salary Details
The selected candidate will receive impressive compensation package comprising Basic Pay, HRA, Medical Allowance, Gratuity, PF etc. as the rules of the organisation. The candidate will receive Rs 50,000 – 1,60,000 (IDA) during training period of 1 year. After completion of training, the candidate will be recruited as Officer/ Engineer in the same scale for a period of 1 year. The total annual emoluments will be approx. 15 Lakh for the new joinee.
How to apply online for NHPC Recruitment 2020?
The aspirants should follow the below steps to apply online for NHPC Job Openings.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the organisation.
- After that, you should click on the career section.
- Then, you should fill the NHPC Online Application Form with complete details.
- After that you should upload all the scanned copy of photograph and signature.
- Then, you should click on submit and don’t forget to take a printout for future use.
The candidate should also visit the Official Website to get more details on the NHPC Recruitment Process. You should also remain in touch with us to get more updates of the latest government jobs in India. All the Best for your future!!