North Western Railway 2018-2019 Recruitment – Apply Online for NWR 2090 Apprentice Job Openings
Great opportunity, North Western Railway has issued a recruitment advertisement “North Western Railway 2018-2019 Recruitment”. A candidate who is looking for the job in railway may apply for NWR vacancies. There are total 2090 Posts available in NWR recruitment process. Aspirants may apply from 30-11-2018 to 30-12-2018 till 05:00 PM. Contenders should apply as early as possible to avoid last hour rush.
Aspirants can choose only one unit from various divisions. Units for NWR Railway Apprentice Recruitment are under Ajmer, Jaipur, Bikaner, Jodhpur, Carriage Workshop Bikaner, B.T.C Carriage and Jodhpur division. Aspirants can grab complete details on NWR 2019 job openings on this page. This page is very well described by the team members of www.jobssearches.in
North Western Railway 2018-2019 Recruitment – Vacancy Details
There are total 2090 job openings in NWR recruitment process. Candidates can apply for apprentice vacancies in various divisions. Applicants may see the list of vacancies in tabular form.
|Division Name||NWR Posts|
|Carriage Workshop – Bikaner||37|
|Carriage Works Shop – Jodhpur||85|
|Ajmer B.T.C Carriage.||166|
|Ajmer B.T.C LOCO||57|
|Total NWR Job Openings||2090|
Apply Now : Bihar Vikas Mission 2018-19 Recruitment
North Western Railway 2018-2019 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants who will apply for the North Western Railway 2019 Recruitment Process should check their eligibility criteria before applying for apprentice posts. The applicant for NWR vacancies must be 10th class passed or its equivalent qualification (minimum 50% marks) from recognized board. Also, applicants must also have a National Trade Certificate in the relevant trade recognized by NCVT/SCVT.
North Western Railway 2018-2019 Recruitment – Age Limitation (as on 30-12-2018)
Minimum age of the applicant applying for NWR Recruitment should not be less than 15 Years. Maximum age of the candidate should not be more than 24 Years as per North Western Railway 2019 Recruitment notification. However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per the laws of organization.
North Western Railway 2018-2019 Recruitment – Salary Details
Aspirants selected in NWR railway recruitment process will be eligible to get an impressive amount as their monthly salary. Candidate will get a salary of 7th CPC Pay Matrix. Along with that, candidates will also receive special allowances with basic salary.
Check Now : Karnataka PSC 2018-19 Recruitment
North Western Railway 2018-2019 Recruitment – Application Fee
To apply online for North Western Railway Vacancy 2019, candidates should pay an application fee as mentioned in NWR recruitment advertisement. The application fee for General or OBC candidates is Rs 100/-, and there is no application fee for SC/ST/PwD/Women candidates. Applicants can pay application fee via online or offline (using SBI Challan).
North Western Railway 2018-2019 Recruitment – Selection Process
Final selection for NWR Railway recruitment will depend on the basis of merit list. The Merit List will depend on the performance or marks obtained in 10th standard plus ITI marks in relevant trade.
North Western Railway 2018-2019 Recruitment – Application Process
Contenders who are willing to apply for NWR Apprentice Recruitment should follow the steps present below:
- Firstly, you have to follow the Official Link of North Western Railway i.e, www.rrcjaipur.in
- Further, on the homepage, you need to select and click on “Apprentice ONLINE / E-Application” weblink.
- After that, you should click on “New Registration” tab to register yourself for NWR Apprentice Vacancy.
- After that, you need to fill complete details in the registration form.
- Further, on submitting you will receive an OTP to verify your email id and mobile number.
- Then, you need to go further to fill the NWR online application form by clicking on the “Candidate Login” link on the home page.
- Then, after submitting the application form, you will be redirected to the payment page to submit application fees.
- Further, make payment of application fee either through online mode or through offline mode.
- After that, you should fill the NWR Online Application Form with complete details.
- After that, you need to select and upload recent photograph and signature along with NWR Railway Application Form.
- Finally, it is your responsibility to check all the details in North Western Railway Application are correct.
North Western Railway 2018-2019 Recruitment – Important Note
Aspirants should follow the Official Link to get further details of North Western Railway 2019 Recruitment. You should stay in tune with us to get more updates on latest Government Jobs.