ODISHA OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019 – Apply For 806 Forest Guard Post @osssc.gov.in
Good news, Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released the latest notification titled “ODISHA OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019”. As per the OSSSC latest notification, the Commission is inviting online application for 806 posts of Forest Guard. The interested aspirants can apply for OSSSC vacancies from 02-11-2019. The last date to apply for OSSSC Jobs is 29-12-2019. So, the aspirants should apply for ODISHA OSSSC Forest Guard vacancies as soon as possible to avoid the last hour rush.
The aspirants can get complete details like pay scale, the application process, salary, etc. on this web page. This page is well designed for you by the team of www.jobssearches.in
Q 1. What are some important dates for ODISHA OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment?
Answer: The candidates should take a look at important dates for OSSSC vacancies as given below:
- Starting date to apply for OSSSC Vacancies: 02-11-2019
- Closing date to apply for OSSSC Vacancies: 22-12-2019
- Date to download Challan to submit fee: 30-12-2019 to 06-01-2020
- Last date to submit the fee: 06-01-2020
Q 2. Explain the vacancy details for Odisha Forest Guard Recruitment 2019.
Answer: As per the OSSSC vacancy notification 2019, there is a total of 806 vacancies of Forest Officers in Odisha. The other details of the vacancies will be updated soon on this webpage.
Apply Now: TNPSC Recruitment 2019
Q 3. What is the age limit for OSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2019?
Answer: The aspirants who wish to apply for the OSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2019 should have an age limit between 18 Years to 32 Years. However, there is relaxation in age of 03 Years for OBC, 05 Years for SC/ST and 10 Years for PWD candidates.
Q 4. What is the educational qualification criteria for OSSSC Forest Guard Notification 2019?
Answer: The candidates applying for OSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2019 should be 12th/HSC passed from any recognized board or its equivalent.
Q 5. How much is the application fee for Odisha Forest Guard Jobs?
Answer: The final selection of the aspirants for OSSSC Forest Guard Vacancy 2019 will depend on:
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Personal Interview Round
Q 6. How much is the application fee for OSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2019?
Answer: The aspirants who are applying for OSSSC Forest Guard Jobs 2019 should have to pay an application fee. The application fee for General and OBC category is Rs 100. However, there is no fee applicable for SC/ST candidates.
Check Now: CBSE Recruitment 2019
Q 7. How much is the salary for the post of Forest Guard post in the OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019?
Answer: The aspirants who will get selected in the OSSSC recruitment process 2019 will receive an impressive amount as monthly salary. The aspirant will receive a pay scale of Rs 5200 to Rs 20200 with the grade pay of Rs 1800.
Q 8. How to apply online for Odisha Forest Guard Vacancy 2019?
Answer: The contenders should follow the guidelines which are mentioned below:
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the organization, that is, https://www.osssc.gov.in
- Further, you should click on the “Recruitment News”
- Then, you should click on the OSSSC Notification. You should read the notification very carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, you should fill the complete details in the OSSSC Application form.
- Then, you should pay your OSSSC application fee and pay your application fees.
- Finally, you should submit the OSSSC Application form and don’t forget to take a printout of the filled form for future reference.
Important Note for OSSSC Vacancy
Above all, you should also visit the Official Website to get more details of ODISHA OSSSC Forest Guard Recruitment 2019. You should also remain in touch with us to get regular updates on the latest Government Jobs. All the Best!!
Apply for 1746 Posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk under General and Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST of different Departments @firstname.lastname@example.org
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has issued an advertisement title “Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment”. As per the advertisement, Commission is inviting online application for 1746 posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk on a contractual basis. So, eligible aspirants may apply for Odisha OSSSC vacancies from 29-12-2018 to 29-01-2019.
Aspirants may get complete details like eligibility, pay scale, application process etc. on this web page. This page is well designed for you by the team of www.jobssearches.in
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Important Dates
- Opening date of online registration: 29th December 2018
- Closing date of online registration: 29th January 2019
- Online Payment of Examination Fee: 29th December 2018 to 29th January 2019
- Payment of Examination fee by Treasury Challan: 30th January 2019 to 06th February 2019
Apply Now : RRB JE Recruitment 2019
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Odisha SSSC Vacancy Details
There are total 1746 vacancies of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant available in OSSSC recruitment process. The location of the job is Odisha. Take a look at the details of vacancies mentioned below:
- Forest & Environment Department: 154
- Steel & Mines Departments: 09
- Health & Family Welfare Department: 18
- Agriculture Department: 54
- Finance Department: 82
- Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department: 45
- Revenue & District Management Department: 920
- Health & Family Welfare Department: 27
- Finance Department: 89
- Revenue & Disaster Management Department: 105
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSSC Vacancy
Aspirants applying for OSSSC latest vacancy must possess a degree (+3 examination) or equivalent. Along with that, knowledge of basic computer skills is also mandatory.
Aspirants should also have the knowledge to speak, read and write Odia language. Also, applicants must have passed the M.E School examination with Odia as one language subject or passed matric or equivalent with Odia as the medium of an exam.
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Age Limit for Odisha SSSC Job Openings (As on 01.04.2018)
Applicants applying for OSSSC vacancy should have the age limitation between 18 years to 31 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit is 5 Years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category.
Also Check : DDA Direct Recruitment 2019
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Salary Details
Applicants who will get selected in Odisha SSSC recruitment process will be eligible to get sufficient amount per month. They will get a Pay Band-1, that, Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade pay of Rs 1,900. That means the junior assistant or junior clerk will receive a consolidated salary of Rs 8,800 monthly.
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Selection Process for Odisha SSSC Jobs
The final selection of the applicants will depend on the performance in Written Test as well as Practical Skill Test. Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of written test (385 marks) and Practical Skill Test (65 marks).
Scheme of Exam
Written Test and Practical Skill Test will consist a total 450 maximum marks. The division of marks is as mentioned below:
- General Knowledge – 100 Maximum Marks
- Basic Computer Skills – 100 Maximum Marks
- Mathematics – 100 Maximum Marks
- Language Test (English & Odia) – 85 Maximum Marks
- Practical Skill Test 65 Maximum Marks
- Total – 450 Marks
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Application Fee for OSSSC Examination
Applicants should also pay an application fee to apply for OSSSC vacancy. The application fee for OSSSC Exams is Rs 100/-. However, there is no application fee required of SC/ST & PWD category. Applicants should pay their application fee via online mode before 29-01-2019 and by challan till 06-02-2019.
Also Check : ECIL Recruitment 2019
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Steps to Apply Online
Also, applicants should follow the guidelines mentioned below to apply for Odisha SSSC recruitment process.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website that is www.osssc.gov.in
- Further, on the home page, you should click on “register” that is available on the top right corner.
- After that, you should read the instructions carefully and click on the register button.
- Further, you should enter a username and select the examination center.
- Further, you should OSSSC application form carefully.
- After that, you should upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then, you should click on preview and ensure that all details filled in the application form are correct.
- Lastly, you should download the PDF of your application form for future use.
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Important Note
Applicants should also visit the Official Website to get more details regarding Odisha OSSSC Recruitment 2019. You should also keep in touch with us for more updates of Government Jobs. All the best for your future!!