Apply for 1746 Posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk under General and Special Recruitment Drive for SC/ST of different Departments @firstname.lastname@example.org
Odisha Sub-Ordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has issued an advertisement title “Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment”. As per the advertisement, Commission is inviting online application for 1746 posts of Junior Assistant and Junior Clerk on a contractual basis. So, eligible aspirants may apply for Odisha OSSSC vacancies from 29-12-2018 to 29-01-2019.
Aspirants may get complete details like eligibility, pay scale, application process etc. on this web page. This page is well designed for you by the team of www.jobssearches.in
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Important Dates
- Opening date of online registration: 29th December 2018
- Closing date of online registration: 29th January 2019
- Online Payment of Examination Fee: 29th December 2018 to 29th January 2019
- Payment of Examination fee by Treasury Challan: 30th January 2019 to 06th February 2019
Apply Now : RRB JE Recruitment 2019
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Odisha SSSC Vacancy Details
There are total 1746 vacancies of Junior Clerk and Junior Assistant available in OSSSC recruitment process. The location of the job is Odisha. Take a look at the details of vacancies mentioned below:
- Forest & Environment Department: 154
- Steel & Mines Departments: 09
- Health & Family Welfare Department: 18
- Agriculture Department: 54
- Finance Department: 82
- Social Security and Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities Department: 45
- Revenue & District Management Department: 920
- Health & Family Welfare Department: 27
- Finance Department: 89
- Revenue & Disaster Management Department: 105
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria for Odisha SSSC Vacancy
Aspirants applying for OSSSC latest vacancy must possess a degree (+3 examination) or equivalent. Along with that, knowledge of basic computer skills is also mandatory.
Aspirants should also have the knowledge to speak, read and write Odia language. Also, applicants must have passed the M.E School examination with Odia as one language subject or passed matric or equivalent with Odia as the medium of an exam.
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Age Limit for Odisha SSSC Job Openings (As on 01.04.2018)
Applicants applying for OSSSC vacancy should have the age limitation between 18 years to 31 years. However, relaxation in upper age limit is 5 Years for SC/ST/SEBC/Women Category.
Also Check : DDA Direct Recruitment 2019
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Salary Details
Applicants who will get selected in Odisha SSSC recruitment process will be eligible to get sufficient amount per month. They will get a Pay Band-1, that, Rs. 5,200-20,200 + Grade pay of Rs 1,900. That means the junior assistant or junior clerk will receive a consolidated salary of Rs 8,800 monthly.
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Selection Process for Odisha SSSC Jobs
The final selection of the applicants will depend on the performance in Written Test as well as Practical Skill Test. Selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of written test (385 marks) and Practical Skill Test (65 marks).
Scheme of Exam
Written Test and Practical Skill Test will consist a total 450 maximum marks. The division of marks is as mentioned below:
- General Knowledge – 100 Maximum Marks
- Basic Computer Skills – 100 Maximum Marks
- Mathematics – 100 Maximum Marks
- Language Test (English & Odia) – 85 Maximum Marks
- Practical Skill Test 65 Maximum Marks
- Total – 450 Marks
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Application Fee for OSSSC Examination
Applicants should also pay an application fee to apply for OSSSC vacancy. The application fee for OSSSC Exams is Rs 100/-. However, there is no application fee required of SC/ST & PWD category. Applicants should pay their application fee via online mode before 29-01-2019 and by challan till 06-02-2019.
Also Check : ECIL Recruitment 2019
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Steps to Apply Online
Also, applicants should follow the guidelines mentioned below to apply for Odisha SSSC recruitment process.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website that is www.osssc.gov.in
- Further, on the home page, you should click on “register” that is available on the top right corner.
- After that, you should read the instructions carefully and click on the register button.
- Further, you should enter a username and select the examination center.
- Further, you should OSSSC application form carefully.
- After that, you should upload your scanned photograph and signature.
- Then, you should click on preview and ensure that all details filled in the application form are correct.
- Lastly, you should download the PDF of your application form for future use.
Odisha OSSSC 2019 Recruitment – Important Note
Applicants should also visit the Official Website to get more details regarding Odisha OSSSC Recruitment 2019. You should also keep in touch with us for more updates of Government Jobs. All the best for your future!!