PSPCL Recruitment 2018-2019 – 850 Lineman Vacancies @pspcl.in – Apply Online
Great opportunity, Punjab State Power Corporation Limited has released a notification “PSPCL Recruitment 2018-2019”. So, the candidates who have completed ITI in WIREMAN/ ELECTRICIAN trade can apply for the recruitment of Apprenticeship Training of Lineman.
Punjab resident/domicile candidates will be preferred for lineman posts. However, in case if candidates are not available, the other state candidates will be taken into consideration.
Aspirants, who fulfill the eligibility criteria required for PSPCL job openings, can apply online by going through www.pspcl.in. The last date to apply online for PSPCL Recruitment is 24th November 2018.
Candidates should go through this web page to apply online for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Vacancies. This web page which is very well written by the team of www.jobssearches.in
PSPCL Recruitment 2018-2019 – Vacancy Details
There are total 850 vacant posts of Apprentices of Lineman available in PSPCL Recruitment. However, out of 850 PSPCL vacancies, 510 posts are for General candidates, 102 for SC/ST, 212 for OBC, and, 26 for PwD candidates.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018-2019 – Educational Qualification
Interested candidates who will apply for PSPCL Lineman Recruitment must possess eligibility criteria as per the PSPCL Recruitment Notification. Candidate should have done ITI in Wireman electrician Trade from a recognized university with good academic records.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018-2019 – Age Limitations
Candidate applying for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited 850 Lineman Vacancies, the minimum age limit of the candidate should be 18 Years. The maximum age limit would be decided as per the norms of the organization.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018-2019 – Stipend or Salary Details
Candidates, who will be selected for appointment on PSPCL Apprentices vacancies, will be eligible to get the stipend according to Apprenticeship act 1961 and Apprenticeship rules 1992, as amended from time to time.
PSPCL Recruitment 2018-2019 – PSPCL Recruitment Process
Final selection of the applicant for PSPCL Apprentices of Lineman Job Openings will be done on the basis of performances in written exam as well as personal interview round. The expert panel of the organization will conduct a personal interview round on specified dates.
Apply Now: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018-19
PSPCL Recruitment 2018-2019 – Steps to apply for PSPCL Vacancies
Furthermore, candidates applying for Punjab State Power Corporation Limited Recruitment should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you need to visit the Official portal of organization i.e, www.pspcl.in
- Further, you have to click on the “Recruitment” tab, available on the home page.
- After that, on the next page, there are various links but you need to select an appropriate link for PSPCL 850 Lineman Vacancies.
- After that, a PDF file of PSPCL advertisement will be displayed on your screen, having all the details related to PSPCL Jobs.
- Further, you must read complete details of PSPCL Jobs.
- After that, you need to go back to the previous page and click on a relevant link for PSPCL Apply Online link.
- After that, you should fill PSPCL Online Application form in correct manner and click on “Submit” button.
- Lastly, you should take a print out of filled application form for the future purpose.
Check Now: Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19
PSPCL Recruitment 2018-2019 – Important Dates
- Starting date to apply online for PSPCL Vacancies: 02nd November 2018
- Last date to apply online for PSPCL Recruitment: 24th November 2018
PSPCL Recruitment 2018-2019 – Important Note
To get more details of PSPCL Lineman Vacancies 2018, candidates should go through the Official Link of the organization.