Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online For 3678 ‘Group D’ Driver Job Vacancy- Last Date 17-12-2019
Great opportunity, Rajasthan High Court has released the latest employment notification titled “Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2019”. As per the notification, Organization is inviting online application for Group D jobs in Rajasthan High Court. The eligible and interested aspirants can apply for Rajasthan HC vacancy 2019 from 18-11-2019. The last date to apply for Rajasthan HC jobs is 17-12-2019. So, you should fill the RHC Application form as soon as possible to avoid the last-minute rush.
The aspirants can gain more details of Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2019 Notification on this page. This page is very well designed by the team members of www.jobssearches.in
Q 1. What are the important dates for Rajasthan HC Upcoming Vacancy 2019?
Answer: The aspirants can take a look at some important dates for RHC Job Vacancy
- Starting date to apply for RHC Jobs: 18-11-2019
- Closing date to register for Rajasthan High Court Vacancy: 17-12-2019
- Closing date to pay application fee: 17-12-2019
Apply Now: TNPSC Recruitment 2019
Q 2. Explain the vacancy details for Rajasthan HC Recruitment 2019.
Answer: There is a total of 3678 Vacancies in Rajasthan HC Recruitment Process. The details of the Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2019 Notification is given below:
- Non-TSP area: UR-1281, SC-472, ST-388, EWS-326, OBC-534, MBC-158
- TSP area: UR-69, SC-6, ST-62, EWS-14
District Legal Services Authority
- Non-TSP area: UR-149, SC- 53, ST -30, EWS-28, OBC- 68, MBC-17
- TSP area: UR-12, ST-11
Q 3. What is the age limit for Rajasthan High Court Job Openings?
Answer: The candidates who wish to apply for Rajasthan High Court Bharti should have a minimum age of 18 Years as on 01-01-2020. The maximum age limit for RHC Group D or Class-IV Vacancy is 40 Years. However, there is a relaxation in age as per the rules of the organization.
Q 4. What is the educational qualification for High Court Vacancy in Rajasthan?
Answer: The aspirants who are applying for Rajasthan HC jobs should be 10th class passed. Along with that, the candidate must have a knowledge of Rajasthani culture and Hindi language.
Check Now: CBSE Recruitment 2019
Q 5. How much is the application fee for Rajasthan High Court Driver Bharti 2019?
Answer: The aspirants have to pay an application fee to register online for Group D or Class-IV vacancy in Rajasthan High Court. The application fee for Unreserved and OBC category is Rs 150, for SC, ST and PH category is Rs 100.
Q 6. What is the selection process for Rajasthan High Court Vacancy?
Answer: The selection of the candidate for Rajasthan High Court Driver Jobs will depend on the performance in the written exam and an interview round.
Q 7. How much is the salary or pay scale for Rajasthan High Court ‘Group D’ Vacancy?
Answer: The candidates selected in the RHC Recruitment Process will receive an impressive amount as a monthly salary. The salary of the Driver or Group D post in Rajasthan High Court is Rs 12400 per month.
Check Now: TNMRB Notification 2019
Q 8. How to apply online for High Court Vacancy in Rajasthan?
Answer: The candidates should follow the steps given below to apply for the vacancy in Rajasthan High Court.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the Rajasthan High Court, that is, hcraj.nic.in
- After that, click on the Rajasthan High Court Group D Recruitment Notification 2019.
- Further, you should read complete details like age limit, salary, eligibility, etc. and ensure your eligibility.
- Then, you should click on the ‘Apply Online’ and fill the RHC Class 4 Online Application form with all the required details.
- After that, you should pay your application fee and click on the submit button.
- Lastly, you should not forget to take a print copy of the filled application form for future reference.
The aspirants should also go through the Official Website of the Organization to get more details of Rajasthan High Court Driver Jobs. You should also remain in touch with us to get regular updates on the latest Government Jobs. All the Best!!