912 Vacancies for Librarian and Veterinary Officer Posts – Apply @rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in
Great opportunity, Rajasthan Public Service Commission has released the latest notification “RPSC Recruitment 2019-2020”. As per the notification, the commission is planning to recruit candidates for the vacant post of Veterinary Officer and Librarian (Grade 2). There is a total of 912 vacancies are available in the RPSC Recruitment process. Out of 912 vacancies, 900 vacancies are for Veterinary Officer Posts and 12 vacancies are for Posts. Aspirants who are looking for RPSC Jobs may apply for the post from 25-10-2019 to 24-11-2019. Therefore, candidates should fill their RPSC Application Form as early as possible to avoid the last hour rush.
Aspirants can grab complete details like eligibility criteria, the application process, selection process, etc. on this page. This page is well documented for you by the team of www.jobssearches.in
RPSC Recruitment 2019-2020 – Important Dates
The important dates for the recruitment of Veterinary Officer and Librarian are given below.
- Starting Date to fill RPSC Online Application: 25-102019
- Last Date to fill RPSC Online Application: 24-11-2019
Check Now: Indian Post Office GDS Recruitment
Q 1: Discuss the RPSC Vacancies breakup.
Answer: There is a total of 912 vacancies are available in Rajasthan Public Service Commission recruitment process. Out of 912 posts, 900 posts are for Veterinary Officer and 12 posts are for Librarian.
Q 2: What are the education qualification require for RPSC Jobs?
Answer: Educational qualification required for RPSC Job Openings are mentioned below.
- Veterinary Officer: To apply for this post, aspirants should be graduate in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry from any recognized university or its equivalent. Apart from that, aspirants should also have a knowledge of Rajasthani culture and Hindi written in Devnagri Script.
- Librarian: To apply for this post, aspirants should have a graduate degree or diploma in Library Science. Also, aspirants should have knowledge of Rajasthani culture and Hindi written in Devnagri Script.
Q 3: What is the age limit for RPSC Jobs?
Answer: To apply for RPSC Veterinary Officer post, the age limit for the candidate is 20 Years to 40 Years. And, for the RPSC Librarian post, the age limit should be between 21 Years to 40 Years.
Also Check: DSSSB Recruitment 2019-20
Q 4: How much is the application fee for RPSC vacancies?
Answer: To apply online for RPSC recruitment 2019-2020, aspirants have to pay an online application fee. The application fee for General or OBC (Creamy layer) aspirants is Rs. 350 and for OBC (Non- Creamy layer) is Rs. 250. However, the application fee for ST/SC/PWD category is Rs. 150. The relaxation in age is also applicable as per the norms of the organization.
Q 5: Explain the salary structure for the RPSC vacancy.
Answer: The salary details for RPSC Recruitment 2019-2020 is given below.
Q 6: What is the RPSC Recruitment process?
Answer: Final selection RPSC Vacancies will depend on the marks obtained in the screening test, academic qualification, and experience.
Also Check: TSSPDCL Recruitment 2019-20
Q 7: How to apply for RPSC Vacancy?
Answer: To apply for the RPSC vacancy, aspirants should follow the steps given below.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of the organization i.e. https://rpsc.rajasthan.gov.in/
- Further, you will get the RPSC Recruitment advertisement in the News and Events section.
- After that, you should read the complete RPSC notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Then, you should click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Further, you should fill all the required details.
- After that, you should pay your application fee.
- Lastly, you shouldn’t forget to take a printout of filled application form for future reference.
RPSC Recruitment 2019-2020 – Important Note
Above all, Aspirants should also go through the official website of the organization to get more details regarding RPSC Recruitment 2019-2020. You should also remain in touch with us for more updates on Government Jobs. Best of luck for your future.