RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Recruitment – Apply for Non-Technical Popular Categories (NTPC) Graduate & Under Graduate posts
Great opportunity, Railway Recruitment Board has released an official advertisement “RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Recruitment“. As per the advertisement, RRB is inviting online applications to recruit 35277+ aspirants for the posts of NTPC (Non-Technical Popular Categories). Applicants can apply for the RRB NTPC Vacancy from 03-03-2019 to 12-04-2019. So, aspirants should fill RRB NTPC Jobs as early as possible to avoid last hour rush.
RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Recruitment – Vacancy Details for RRB Railway Vacancy 2019
There are total 35277+ posts are available in RRB NTPC Recruitment process. The details of the RRB NTPC Vacancy are mentioned below in tabular form.
RRB NTPC Undergraduate (10+2) Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of RRB Vacancy|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk||4940|
|Jr. Clerk cum Typist||4319|
|Time Keeper (junior)||17|
|Accounts Clerk cum Typist||760|
RRB NTPC Graduate Job Vacancy
|Post Name||No. of RRB Vacancy|
|Commercial cum Ticket Clerk (Senior)||5638|
|Jr. Account Assistant cum Typist||3164|
|Senior Clerk cum Typist||2873|
RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Recruitment – Eligibility Criteria for RRB Railway Vacancy
Applicants who wish to apply for RRB Under Graduate Posts should be 12th standard (10+2) passed or its equivalent. And, applicants who are applying for Graduate level posts must possess a Graduation degree from recognized university or it equivalent.
Apply Now : FCI Recruitment 2019
RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Recruitment – Age Limit for RRB NTPC Vacancy 2019
Aspirants are interested in RRB NTPC Jobs should also their age limit criteria before applying for the posts. Applicants applying for RRB NTPC Under Graduate level posts should have an age limit between 18-30 Years. While the aspirants who are applying for RRB Graduate level vacancies should have an age limit between 21-33 Years.
RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Recruitment – Selection Process for RRB NTPC 2019 Jobs
The details of the selection process are given below:
- First Stage: Computer Based Test (For all available posts)
- Second Stage: Stage 2 Computer Based Test
- Third Stage: Aptitude Test (as applicable)/ Typing Test
- Fourth Stage: Medical Examination/ Document Verification
RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Recruitment – Application Fee for RRB Railway Recruitment 2019
To apply for Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Vacancy 2019, aspirants have to submit an application fees. For General/OBC category, aspirants have to fill Rs. 500/-. However, Out of Rs 500/-, Rs 400/- will be returned after appearing in First Stage exam. For SC/ ST/ Women aspirants, application fee is Rs. 250/- and this fee of Rs 250 will be returned after appearing in 1st Stage exam.
Check Now: TN MRB Recruitment 2019
RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Recruitment – Salary Details for Railway Recruitment
Aspirants who will get selected in RRB Recruitment Process 2019 will be eligible to receive impressive amount as monthly salary. The details of the salary are given below:
- Station Master: 35400
- Commercial Apprentice: 35400
- Jr. Account Assistant cum Typist: 29200
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk (Senior): 29200
- Time-Keeper (Senior): 29200
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist: 29200
- Goods Guard: 29200
- Traffic Assistant: 25500
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 21700
- Time-Keeper (Junior): 19900
- Accounts Clerk cum Typist: 19900
- Jr. Clerk Cum Typist: 19900
- Trains Clerk: 19900
RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Recruitment – Steps to Apply
Aspirants who are applying for Railway Recruitment Board NTPC Vacancies should follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- First, you should visit the official website that is www.indianrailways.gov.in
- After that, you should visit the “Zonal Railways” section and then you should click on the relevant link.
- Then, you should click on the relevant link of RRB NTPC Official Advertisement.
- Further, you should fill RRB NTPC Online Application Form in appropiate manner.
- After that, you should upload your scanned signature and photograph.
- Then, you should submit an RRB application fee.
- At last you should click on the “Submit” tab and don’t forget to take a print out for future reference.
RRB NTPC 2019-2020 Recruitment – Important Note
Aspirants should also visit the official website to grab more details of Railway vacancy 2019. For more details of latest Government Jobs, you should remain in touch with us.