SBI Recruitment of Probationary Officers – Apply now for 2000 PO Vacancy @sbi.co.in
Great opportunity, State Bank of India has issued a notification titled “SBI PO Recruitment 2019”. As per the notification, SBI is inviting online application for appointment as Probationary Officers in State Bank of India. Aspirants can be posted anywhere across India. Interested aspirants should register for SBI Online Exam from 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019. So aspirants should apply online for SBI recruitment on or before SBI PO last date.
Aspirants who will apply for SBI PO Recruitment 2019 can grab complete details here regarding this recruitment drive. This article is well written by the team of www.jobssearches.in
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy Details for SBI PO Exam
There are total 2000 vacancies for Probationary Officers (POs) in SBI PO Recruitment process. Out of 2000 posts, 810 posts are for General category, 540 for OBC (Non-creamy layer), 200 for EWS, 300 for SC and 150 posts for ST category.
Apply Now : Bihar LRC Recruitment 2019
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Eligibility Details for SBI PO Jobs
Aspirants who aspire to apply online for SBI PO exam 2019 should check their educational qualification criteria. Aspirants should be Graduate from a recognized University or its equivalent qualification. Final year student can also apply for the SBI PO jobs, but they have to show their graduation proof on or before 31-08-2019. Aspirants who have the qualification of Charted Account can also apply for SBI PO Vacancies 2019.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Age Limit for SBI PO Jobs
Aspirants who are willing to apply online for SBI PO 2019 vacancies should have an age between 21 Years to 30 Years as on 01-04-2019. An aspirant must be born between 01-04-1998 to 02-04-1989. However, upper age relaxation is also applicable as per the norms. Age relaxation for SC is 5 Years, OBC (NCL) is 3 Years and PWD (SC/ST) is 15 Years, PWD (OBC) is 13 Years and PWD (General/OBC) is 10 Years.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Selection Procedure for Probationary Officer Vacancy
The selection of the aspirants will be done on the basis of the three-tiered process.
- Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consists of 100 Objective questions which will be an online exam. The test will consist of 3 sections.
- Main Examination: Aspirants who will be qualified in SBI Preliminary exam will be then called for main exams. SBI PO main examination will consist of objective tests for 200 marks and 50 marks descriptive test.
- Group Exercises & Interview
- Final Selection: Final selection will depend on the marks obtained in Main Examination, Group exercise and Personal interview round.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Salary Details or Emoluments for SBI Career
Aspirants who will get selected in SBI PO Recruitment 2019 will receive an impressive amount as monthly salary. The starting basic salary is Rs 27,620/– (with 4 advance increments) in Grade I Scale. Selected aspirants will also receive H.R.A, D.A, Medical and other allowances & perquisites as per the rules and regulations.
The total compensation on CTC basis is a minimum of 8.20 lacs per annum and a maximum of 13.08 lacs per annum depending on the place of posting and various factors.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Application Fee for SBI Vacancy
To apply online for SBI PO Vacancies, aspirants have to pay an application fee which will be non-refundable. The application fee for General, OBC, EWS category is Rs 750/- and for SC/ST/PWD category is Rs 125/-.
Check Now : UPPCL Recruitment 2019
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Steps to apply online for SBI PO vacancy
Aspirants who wish to apply online for SBI PO Recruitment should fill the application form by following the guidelines mentioned below:
- Firstly, visit the official website of State Bank of India that is sbi.co.in
- Further on the home page, select and click on “Careers” tab that is available at the top right corner.
- After that, you will see various advertisement links.
- Then, you should select “Join SBI” and click on “Current Openings” tab.
- After that, you should select “RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA” notification link.
- After that, you should download SBI PO Advertisement. You should read it carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- Further, you should click on the SBI PO “Apply Online” link.
- Then you should register yourself if you are a new user and if you are an old user then use your credential to log in.
- Then you should fill complete details in online SBI PO Application Form.
- After that upload all required documents and pay SBI PO Application Fees.
- Then you should click on the submit tab to finally submit the application form and don’t forget to take a printout for future use.
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Important Dates
- Starting and Closing date for SBI Online registration process: 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019
- Starting and Closing date for payment of SBI PO Application Fee: 02-04-2019 to 22-04-2019
- Download admit card for SBI Preliminary Examination: May, 3rd week 2019 onwards
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 8th June, 9th June, 15th June & 16th June 2019
- Result of Preliminary Examination: July, First week 2019
- Download of admit card for SBI Online Main Examination: July, 2nd week 2019
- Date of SBI Online Main Examination: 20-07-2019
- Result of SBI Main Examination: August, 3rd week 2019
- Download of admit card for Interview & Group Exercises: August, 4th week 2019
- Conduct of Interview & Group Exercises: September 2019
- Date of Final Result: October, 2nd week 2019
SBI PO Recruitment 2019 – Important Note
Aspirants should also check Bank’s Official Website regularly for more details. In order to receive more update on this recruitment drive, you should remain in touch with us.