South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 963 Posts till 16 January 2019
Good news, South Western Railway has released a railway job notification titled South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018-19. As per the RRC SWR Job Notification, the organization is planning to recruit candidates for 963 posts of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act, 1961 on SWR for the year 2018-19.
It will be a great opportunity for the 10th pass students possessing ITI Certificate to become a part of Indian Railway. Aspirants may apply for 963 Apprentices posts for various Divisions and Workshops. Opening date to apply for SWR jobs is 17-12-2018 and the date to fill SWR online application form is 16-01-2019. So, the aspirant should apply as early as possible to avoid the last hour rush.
South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018-19 – Vacancy Details
There are total 963 vacancies of apprentices are available in South Western Railway Recruitment Process. Aspirants may apply for different Division and Workshops. The details of SWR vacancies are given below:
- Hubballi Division – 287 Posts
- Bengaluru Division – 280 Posts
- Carriage Repair Workshop, Hubballi – 176 Posts
- Central Division Mysuru – 43 Posts
- Mysuru Division – 177 Posts
Also Check : East Central Railway (ECR) 2019 Recruitment
South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018-19 – Eligibility Criteria/ Education Qualification
Aspirants who are willing to apply for South Western railway jobs should be 10th class pass with at least 50% Marks in 10+2 examination system. Along with that, Aspirants must also have ITI certificate in relevant trade granted by NCVT.
South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018-19 – Age Limitation
The age of the aspirant applying for SWR recruitment process should have an age limit between 15 Years to 24 Years as on the last date of advertisement. However, relaxation in upper age is applicable as per the rules of the Government of India. Relaxation in upper age limit is 05 Years in case of SC/ST candidates, 3 Years in case of OBC candidates, 10 Years for Persons with Disabilities and Ex-servicemen.
South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018-19 – Application Fee
Applicants applying for South Western railway vacancy should pay a non-refundable of Rs 100/- for General category. However, there is no application fee required for or SC/ST/Women/PWD applicants. Applicants can pay their online application form via online only.
South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018-19 – Selection Process
Selection of the aspirants will depends on the merit list prepared in respect of all the aspirants who apply for SWR apprentices job. The merit list will depend on the marks obtained in matriculation (minimum 50%) plus ITI marks in relevant trade.
Also Check : UP Assistant Teacher 2018-19 Recruitment
South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018-19 – Application Process
To register online for South Western Railway Apprentices Vacancy, Aspirants should follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, you should visit the official link of SWR that is www.rrchubli.in
- Further, you should click on the “Notification” button.
- After that, you should click on the relevant link for South Western Railway 963 Apprentice vacancies.
- Further, it is your responsibility to read complete details in South Western Railway Notification and ensure your eligibility.
- Further, click on the relevant link to apply online for South Western Railway.
- After that, you should fill the South Western Railway Online Application form properly.
- After that, click on the “Submit” tab.
- Lastly, you should take a print out of filled application form for future reference.
South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2018-19 – Important Note
Above all, applicants should also go through the Official Website to get more details regarding South Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019. Also, you should remain in touch with us for more updates of Government Jobs.