Apply Online for SSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2019 @ssc.nic.in
Staff Selection Commission(SSC) has issued the latest recruitment notification titled “SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20”. As per SSC recruitment notification, the commission is planning to recruit junior engineers (mechanical, civil, electrical, etc.) for different departments in the Government of India.
Eligible aspirants can ensure their eligibility and apply for SSC vacancy 2019 till 25-02-2019. Aspirants can pay their SSC online application fee till 27-02-2019. However, aspirants who wish to pay application fee via offline can submit their application fee till 28-02-2019.
Individuals can attain complete details regarding SSC 2019 Jobs on this webpage. This page is very well documented by the team of www.jobssearches.in
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Vacancy Details
Aspirants who wish to apply for SSC recruitment process may apply for various organization and posts as mentioned below:
|Name of Organization||Name of Post|
|National Technical Research Organization||Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil and Mechanical)|
|Department of Posts||JE (Civil)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Electrical and Civil)|
|MES – Military Engineer Services||JE (Mechanical, Electrical and Civil)|
|Junior Engineer (Contracts and Quantity Surveying)|
|Border Road Organization||JE (Civil)|
|Central Water and Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil and Mechanical)|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Civil)|
|Directorate of Quality Assurance||Junior Engineer (Mechanical and Electrical)|
|Farakka Barrage Project||Junior Engineer (Electrical, Civil and Mechanical)|
Apply Check : MSRTC Recruitment 2019
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Eligibility Criteria
Applicants must ensure their eligibility criteria before applying for the latest job openings in staff selection commission. The details of educational qualification are as mentioned below in tabular form.
|Junior Engineer (Mechanical)||Mechanical Engineering Diploma or Degree|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)||Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Degree|
|JE (Civil)||Civil Engineering Diploma or Degree|
|Junior Engineer (Electrical)||Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Diploma|
|Junior Engineer (Contracts and Quantity Surveying)||Civil Engineering Diploma or its equivalent.|
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Age Limit for SSC Group B Vacancy
Aspirants should also check their age limitation criteria before applying for SSC vacancy 2019. The SSC upper age limit criteria are mentioned below in tabular form.
|Name of Post||Age Limitation|
|JE (Electrical, Mechanical and Civil), CPWD and CWC||32 years|
|JE (Electrical, Civil, and Mechanical), MES||30 years|
|JE (Electrical and Civil), Junior Engineer (Surveying and contract), MES||18-27 years|
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Application Fee for SSC Jobs 2019
Applicants should pay an application fee to fill SSC JE Online Application Form. The application fee for General and OBC category candidates is Rs 100/-. However, there is no application fee is required for Women, SC, ST, PwD and Ex-servicemen candidates.
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Selection Process for SSC Junior Engineer Exam 2019
Selection of the aspirants will depend on the performance in Online Computer Based Test (100 marks) and Conventional Type Written Examination (300 Marks). Only aspirants who will be qualified in CBT will be eligible to appear in Conventional Type Test.
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – SSC JE Salary Structure
Aspirants who will get selected in SSC Junior Engineer recruitment process will be eligible to receive a pay matrix of Level- 6 (i.e, Rs. 35400 to 112400/-) of Seventh Pay Commission.
Apply Check : JSSC 2019-20 Recruitment
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Steps to apply for SSC JE Jobs
Applicants who are applying for SSC JE Vacancy should follow the guidelines as provided below:
- First of all, you should go to the official website of the organization that is ssc.nic.in
- Further, you should select and click on the relevant link of SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Process 2019.
- After that, you should click on the SSC JE Recruitment Advertisement link
- Then, It is your responsibility to read complete details in SSC advertisement and must ensure your eligibility.
- After that, you should click on the SSC JE Application Form link.
- Then, you should fill complete Staff Selection Commission Online Application Form.
- Further, upload all required documents.
- After that, you should pay your SSC JE Online Application Fees.
- Further, you should click on the submit tab and don’t forget to take a printout of the same for future reference.
Apply Now : RRB JE Recruitment 2019
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Important Dates
- Duration to submit SSC JE Online Applications: 01/02/2019 to 25/02/2019
- Closing date to fill SSC Online Application Form: 25/02/2019
- Last date to pay online SSC Application Fee: 27/02/2019
- Closing date for generation of Challan: 27/02/2019
- Last date to pay application fee via Challan: 28/02/2019
- The date for Online Paper-1: 23/09/2019 to 27/09/2019
- The date for Paper-2: 29/12/2019
SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Important Note
Applicants should also go through the Official Website of the organization to get more details regarding SSC JE Recruitment Notification 2019-20. You should also remain in touch with us for more updates of the latest Government jobs in India.