Latest 2345 Nurse Vacancies Opening in Medical Services Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu – TN MRB Recruitment @mrb.tn.gov.in
Great opportunity, The Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has released an advertisement titled “TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2019-20”. As per the advertisement, the organization is planning to fill 2345 Nurses Vacancies under Medical Services Recruitment Board. Aspirants can apply for TN MRB Notification for Nurses 2019 from 07-02-2019 to 27-02-2019. However, the last date to MRB Application Fee is 01-03-2019. So, applicants are advised to fill their TN MRB Application Form as soon as possible to avoid the last hour rush.
Aspirants can get complete details like eligibility, salary, an application on this web page. This web page is very well drafted by the team of www.jobssearches.in
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Vacancy Details
Aspirants can apply for 2345 posts of nurses in TN MRB Recruitment Process 2019. The details of the vacancies are given below in tabular form.
|For all other categories||615||1431|
|Nurses (Sick Newborn Care Unit)|
|For all other categories||154||346|
Apply Check : SSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2019
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Eligibility Criteria for TN MRB Exam for Nurses 2019
Applicants who are applying for the TN MRB Exam for Nurses 2019 should ensure their educational qualification criteria before applying for the posts. Applicants should possess a graduation degree or diploma in nursing from any recognized institute by Tamil Nadu Nurses and Midwives Council.
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Age Limit for TN MRB Selection Procedure
Aspirants applying for TN MRB recruitment should have an age limit of 18 years to 57 years. However, relaxation is also applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Also Check : WB Police Recruitment 2019
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Selection Process
Selection of the aspirants will depend on the basis of the performance in the written examination. A merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in written exam, as per the rules of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Application Fee for MRB Nurses recruitment 2019
Aspirants should pay an application fee to fill TN MRB Online Application Form. For unreserved category aspirants, the application fee is Rs 700/. However, for SC/ST/DAP/SCA (PH) category aspirants, the application fee is Rs 350/.
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Salary Details for MRB Vacancy
Aspirants who will get selected in TN MRB recruitment process will receive an impressive amount as their monthly salary. Aspirants will get an amount of Rs 14000/- as monthly salary plus an increment of Rs 500/- every year.
Apply Now : FCI Recruitment 2019
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Important Dates for TN MRB Nurse Jobs
- Date of TN MRB Advertisement: 07-02-2019
- Last date to fill MRB Application via Online Application Fee: 27-02-2019
- Last date to fill MRB Application via Offline Application Fee (through Indian Bank): 01-03-2019
- Date of TN MRB Exam for Nurses 2019: 23-06-2019
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Steps to Apply for TN MRB Exam 2019
Applicants who wish to apply for TN MRB Nurses recruitment 2019 should follow the guidelines as mentioned below:
- Firstly, you should go through the Official Website that is www.mrb.tn.gov.in
- Further, you should go through the “Notifications” tab that is available on the home page.
- After that, you should click on the “Notification for Nurses” or “Notification for Nurses in Sick Newborn Care Unit” link.
- Then, you should read the complete details that are available in the MRB TN advertisement and ensure your eligibility.
- Then, you should click on the “Online Registration” tab and follow the guidelines.
- Further, you should fill the TN MRB Online Application Form in an appropriate manner and upload all necessary documents.
- After that, you should pay TN MRB Application Fee and then click on the “Submit” button.
- At last, don’t forget to take a print out of Tamil Nadu MRB Online Application Form for future use.
TN MRB Recruitment Notification 2019-20 – Important Note
Applicants should also go through the Official Website to get more details regarding TN MRB Recruitment 2019. You can also get more updates on the latest Government Jobs on this website. Best of luck for your future!!