Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment – Apply now for TRBT STGT/STPGT 3611 Vacancy @trb.tripura.gov.in
Great opportunity, Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura (TRBT) has released a notification “Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment”. As per the notification, the organization is planning to hire eligible candidates for 3611 Post Graduate Teacher and Graduate Teacher. Candidates who are eligible may apply by filling TRBT Online Application Form for Tripura Teacher Recruitment.
Aspirants have to qualify STPGT and STGT 2019 Exam to get a Teacher Job in Tripura. Online registration for TRBT Teacher recruitment process will start from 12th December 2018. And, the last date to submit TRBT Online application is 19th December 2018. The last date to pay application fee is 27th December 2018.
Aspirants can grab complete details regarding the Teachers Recruitment Board, Tripura on this webpage. This web page is very well drafted by the team members of www.jobssearches.in
Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment – Vacancy Details
There are total 3611 teacher vacancies for various subjects. Out of 3611 posts, 3172 posts are for Graduate Teacher – Secondary (STGT) and 439 posts are for Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT).
|Name of the Post||No. of TRBT Vacancy|
|Graduate Teacher – Secondary (STGT)||3172 (UR-1066, SC-524, ST-1345, PH-140, ESM-97)|
|Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT)||439 (UR-18, SC-77, ST-285, PH-21, ESM*-38)|
ESM* – Ex-Serviceman
Also Check : Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment
Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment – Educational Qualification
To apply online for TRB Tripura, the candidate should possess education qualification criteria as per the norms of the organization.
For Graduate Teacher – Secondary (STGT)
- Aspirants should have completed their Graduation/Post-Graduation from a recognized board with minimum 50% marks. Along with that, aspirants should have passed Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) from NCTE recognized institution.
- Aspirants must possess a 4-year full-time Bsc.Ed or BA.Ed degree from NCTE recognized institute as per TRBT Recruitment notification.
For Tripura Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT)
Candidates who are willing to apply for Tripura Post Graduate Teacher (STPGT) must have completed Post Graduation with minimum 50% marks in relevant subject from recognized university. Along with that candidate should also have Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) degree from NCTE recognized institute.
Check Now : UP Police Fireman/ Warder 2018-19 Recruitment
Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment – Age Limit (As on 7th December 2018)
As per the Tripura Teacher Recruitment notification, age limit of the candidate should be minimum 21 Years and maximum 40 Years. However, relaxation in upper age for reserved category is applicable as per the norms. Relaxation in age is 5 years for SC/ ST/PH candidates.
Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment – Salary Details
Candidates who will be selected in Tripura Teacher recruitment process will receive an impressive amount as remuneration. For Graduate Teacher, offered salary will be Rs. 20,475 plus 75 % of basic pay (Level-9) of Tripura State Pay Matrix.
Aspirants who will be selected Post Graduate Teacher will receive a salary of Rs. 26,025 plus 75 % of basic pay (Level-10) of Tripura State Pay Matrix.
Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment – Application Fee
To apply online for Tripura Teacher vacancy, aspirants need to pay an application fee. The examination fee for General category candidate is Rs 300/- and for reserved category candidate is Rs. 200/-. Aspirants can pay TRBT application fee via system generated challan in State Bank of India.
Also Check : UP Assistant Teacher 2018-19 Recruitment
Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment – Selection Process
Selection of the candidate for Tripura Teacher job openings will depend on the performance on the performance of written exam followed by an interview round. To qualify for TRBT vacancies, UR category candidates must obtain minimum 35% marks (52 out of 150) and SC/ST/PH category aspirants must obtain 30% marks (45 out of 150).
Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment – Application Process (How to apply?)
Candidates who are willing to apply for Tripura Teacher Recruitment should follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Firstly, you should visit the official website of TRBT i.e, www.trb.tripura.gov.in
- Further, you should hit on the “Apply Online” link.
- After that, if not registered earlier then you should register yourself and create your profile. You should save your registration number because this registration number will serve as your USERNAME.
- After that, you should sign in with your USER ID and Password.
- Further, To apply for the post of PGT/ GT, you should press on the link “Selection Test for Post Graduate Teacher / Graduate Teacher Session-2019”.
- Further, you should fill the Tripura Teacher Application Form with all the required details.
- After that, the aspirant can select his/her subject as per the PG degree obtained by the candidate.
- After that, you should print system generated challan to pay the application fee. You should pay the fee before the last date.
- Then, you should check the application form yourself and click on the “Submit” tab.
Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment – Important Note
Aspirants should also visit the Official website of the organization to get more details on Tripura Teacher 2018-2019 Recruitment process. You should also remain in touch with us for more updates on latest Government jobs.