Apply for Recruitment of Multiple Vacancies Under National Health Mission, Uttar Pradesh @nrhm.gov.in
Great Opportunity for job seekers, Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission has released an advertisement “UP NHM 2018-2019 Recruitment”. As per the UP NHM notification, the organization is planning to recruit 10,160 aspirants for the posts of ANM, Staff Nurse, Specialist Doctor, Lab Technician, and others on a contractual basis.
Interested candidates should check their eligibility criteria and apply for UP NRHM Recruitment 2018-19 before the last date that is 07-01-2019. Opening date to fill the UPNRHM Recruitment Online Application is 18-12-2018. Aspirants should fill the NHM Application Form as early as possible to avoid last hour rush.
Also, candidates may get complete details regarding UPNRHM Vacancy 2019 on this page. The team members of www.jobssearches.in are working hard to provide you the complete details here on this page.
UP NHM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Vacancy Details
There are total 10,160 vacancies for multiple posts are available in UP Health Department. Aspirants may see the vacancy break up below in the tabular form.
|Name of Post||No. of NHM Vacancy|
|Staff Nurse (SN-MH)||1128|
|Staff Nurse (SN-CHNBSU)||177|
|Staff Nurse (SN-CNHRC)||15|
|Staff Nurse (SN-NPHCE)||240|
|Staff Nurse (SN-UHNUMH)||61|
|Staff Nurse (SN-CNSNCU)||50|
|Staff Nurse (SN-DHsHDUA)||153|
|Staff Nurse (SN-DHSBED)||70|
|Staff Nurse (SN-DHSHP)||18|
|Nurse In-Charge (NIC-DHSBED)||5|
|Nurse Mentor (NM-NC)||34|
|OT Technician (OTT-DHSHDUA)||9|
|Ophthalmic Assistant (OA-DHSHDUA)||3|
|Senior Lab Technician (SLT-NARNTCP)||1|
|Lab Technician (Division Level)||9|
|Lab Technician (LT-UHNUMH)||44|
|Lab Technician (LT-NARNTCP)||9|
|Lab Technician (LT-NPPCE)||6|
|Lab Technician (LN-NPCDCS)||205|
|Lab Technician (LT-DHSHDUA)||4|
Also Check : East Central Railway (ECR) 2019 Recruitment
UP NRHM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Age Limitation
Aspirants who are willing to apply for UP NRHM recruitment 2019 should check their age limit criteria as per NHM notification. The age limit of the candidate should be between minimum 18 Years to maximum 40 Years of age. However, relaxation in age limitation is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
UP NHM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Education Qualification
Applicants who should apply for UP NRHM job openings should check their educational qualification criteria before applying for the posts. Educational Qualification Criteria is as follows:
- ANM – 2 Year diploma in Auxiliary Nursing and Midwife by recognized Institute
- OT Technician – B Sc. or Diploma in Operation Theater Technology
- Laboratory Technician – B.Sc. (MLT) or 10+2 along with DMLT
- Staff Nurses (Neonatology) – Post Basic Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Staff Nurses (Nursing Sister) – Post Basic Nursing or General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) or B.Sc. (Nursing)
- Pharmacist – Intermediate with Certified Diploma in Pharmacy by any Recognized Institute
- GNM – BSc Nursing or Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery by any recognized Institute
- Ophthalmic Assistant – 10+2 (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) with Diploma in Ophthalmic Assistant from Recognized University
- Senior Lab Technician – BSc Microbiology with DMLT or BSc Biotechnology with DMLT or BSc with DMLT or equivalent
UP NHM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Mode of Selection
Selection of the aspirants for UP NHM vacancy will depend on the performance in written test. Aspirants must acquire minimum qualifying marks in the written examination. Minimum Qualifying marks are as follows:
- Un-Reserved – 33%
- OBC – 30%
- SC, ST – 24%
UP NHM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Salary Details
Candidates selected in Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission Recruitment Process will be eligible to receive the impressive amount as monthly salary. Details of the salary are mentioned below in tabular form.
|Name of Posts||Salary|
|Nurse Mentor (NM-NC)||Rs. 36750/-|
|ANM (ANM-MH)||Rs. 12128/-|
|GNM (GNM-NPCDCS)||Rs. 18000/-|
|Staff Nurse (SN-NPHCE)|
|Lab Technician (LN-NPCDCS)|
|OT Technician (OT-MH)||Rs. 20000/-|
|Lab Technician (LT-NARNTCP)||Rs. 17333/-|
|Lab Technician (Division Level)||Rs. 20000/-|
|Lab Technician (LT-NPPCE)||Rs. 11583/-|
|Physiotherapist (PT-NPHCE)||Rs. 20000/-|
|Lab Technician (LT-UHNUMH)||Rs. 13010/-|
|Lab Technician (LT-DHSHDUA)||Rs. 15000/-|
|OT Technician (OTT-DHSHDUA)||Rs. 16000/-|
|Opthalmic Assistant (OA-DHSHDUA)||Rs. 12000/-|
|Nurse In-Charge (NIC-DHSBED)||Rs. 30000/-|
|ANM (ANM-UHNUMH)||Rs. 10395/-|
|Pharmacist (PH-DHSHDUA)||Rs. 18000/-|
|Staff Nurse (SN-CHNBSU)||Rs. 18150/-|
|Staff Nurse (SN-CNHRC)|
|Staff Nurse (SN-CNSNCU)|
|Senior Lab Technician (SLT-NARNTCP)||Rs. 25468/-|
|Staff Nurse (SN-MH)||Rs. 20013/-|
|Staff Nurse (SN-DHSHP)||Rs. 30000/-|
|Staff Nurse (SN-DHsHDUA)||Rs. 20000/-|
|Staff Nurse (SN-DHSBED)||Rs. 30000/-|
|Staff Nurse (SN-UHNUMH)||Rs. 18191/-|
UP NHM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Steps to Apply for NRHM Vacancy 2019
Applicants should follow the guidelines mentioned below to apply online for NHM Recruitment Process.
- Firstly, you should visit the official website that is www.nrhm.gov.in
- After that, click on the relevant link for the notification of UP NHM Recruitment 2019 Process.
- Further, it is your responsibility to read complete details in the NHM official notification and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, you should fill all the details step by step.
- Further, you should upload your recent passport size photograph and scanned signature.
- After that, pay NHM online application fee.
- After that, you should click on the submit tab.
- Lastly, you should take a print copy of the filled application form for future use.
UP NHM 2018-2019 Recruitment – Important Note
Above all, applicants should also confirm all the details of NHM vacancy 2019 on the Official Website of the Uttar Pradesh National Health Mission. You should remain in touch with us for more updates of Government Jobs.