UPSC Combined Medical Services Examination, 2019 – Apply now @upsconline.nic.in
Good news, The Union Public Service Commission has released an advertisement titled “UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification”. As per the UPSC CMS Notification, the commission is inviting online applications for UPSC Combined Medical Services recruitment examination. Total 965 posts are available in this recruitment drive. The aspirants who are willing to apply for UPSC exam 2019 can submit their online application form from 10-04-2019 to 06-05-2019. So, aspirants should fill their UPSC CMS Application Form as soon as possible to avoid last minute rush.
Aspirants can grab complete details like UPSC cms 2019 exam date, UPSC exam pattern, salary structure, etc. on this page. This page is very well documented by the team of www.jobssearches.in
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – Vacancy Details for UPSC CMS Exam
There are a total of 965 vacancies are available in UPSC CMS Recruitment process. The details of the vacancies are:
- Assist. Medical Officer, Railways: 300
- Jr. Scale Posts in Health Services: 250
- Medical Grade 2 General Duty in EDMC, NDMC, and SDMC: 362
- Assist. Medical Officer in Ordnance Factories Health Services: 46
- Medical Officer General Duty in NDMC: 07
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – UPSC CMS 2019 Eligibility Criteria
To apply for UPSC CMS examination, aspirants should have qualifications in the practical parts and written of MBBS Examination. Applicants who have appeared or waiting for final MBBS Exam can also apply for the posts.
Apply Now : SBI PO Recruitment 2019
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – Age Limit for UPSC CMS Jobs
Aspirants who wish to apply for UPSC combined medical services exam must not be more than the age of 32 years as on 01-08-2019, that is, the aspirants should be born after 02-08-1987. However, relaxation in age is applicable as per the rules of Government of India.
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – Physical and Medical Standards
The applicant applying for CMS Exam must be medically and physically fit as per the medical/ physical standards for the UPSC CMS Examination 2019.
Check Now : UPPCL Recruitment 2019
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – UPSC Selection Process
Selection of the aspirants for UPSC combined medical services will depend on the performance in Written Examination, Medical and Physical Standards Tests, Physical Efficiency Test and Interview Round. The final merit will be prepared on the basis of marks in the written examination as well as a personal interview round.
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – UPSC Exam Pattern
There will be two computer based exams, each paper carries 250 maximum marks.
- Paper 1: Paediatrics and General Medicine (120 Questions of 250 Marks)
- Paper 2: Gynaecology & Obstetrics, Surgery, Preventive & Social Medicine (120 Questions of 250 Marks)
- Personality Test/ Interview: 100 Marks
- Total Marks: 600
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – UPSC CMS Salary Structure
Aspirants who will get selected in UPSC CMS Recruitment Exam will be eligible to receive an impressive amount as salary. The details are as follows:
- Assist. Divisional Medical Officer, Railways: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- + NPA
- Jr. Scale Posts in Health Services: Rs. 56,100 to Rs.1,77,500/- and NPA
- Medical Grade 2 General Duty in EDMC, NDMC, and SDMC: 15600-39100 with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- plus NPA
- Assist. Medical Officer in Ordnance Factories Health Services: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- + NPA
- Medical Officer General Duty in NDMC: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500/- and restricted NPA.
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – Application Fee
Aspirants belonging to General category should pay Rs. 200 while Women/ST/SC/PwD aspirants are exempted from fee payment. Applicants can pay their application fee via online or offline through bank challan.
Apply Now : Bihar LRC Recruitment 2019
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – Steps to Apply for UPSC CMS Jobs
Aspirants should follow the guidelines mentioned below to apply for UPSC CMS Jobs:
- Firstly, you should go to the official website of the commission.
- Further, you should read complete details and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, you should fill complete details in the application form.
- After that, you should upload a digital copy of Photo Identity Card like Voter Card/Adhar Card, etc. Applicants should carry this ID card at the time of UPSC examination.
- Then, you should pay you UPSC application fee.
- Further, you should write down all reference numbers for future purpose.
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – UPSC CMS Exam Admit Card
Aspirants who have successfully registered themselves can get their call letter or admit card from the official website. Admit card will not be physically sent to anyone.
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – Important Dates
- Starting date to fill UPSC Online Application: 10-04-2019
- Closing date to fill UPSC Online Application: 06-05-2019
- Online Payment of Application Fee: 06-05-2019
- Offline Payment of Application Fee via Cash: 05-05-2019
- Application form withdrew date: 13-05-2019 to 20-05-2019
- UPSC CMS 2019 Exam Date: 21-07-2019
UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification – Important Note
Applicants should also visit the Official Website of the commission to get more details regarding UPSC CMS Exam 2019 Notification. You should remain in touch with us for more updates of latest Government Jobs in India.