UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment – 1447 Vacancy | Apply Now @upsssc.gov.in
Good news, Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has issued a notification “UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment”. Organization is planning to hire candidates for the vacant positions of Junior Engineer (Civil, Electrical, Mechanical & Agriculture). There are total 1477 posts available for Junior Engineer.
The last date to apply for UPSSSC JE vacancy is 30th November 2018. Candidates should fill their JE online application form as soon as possible to avoid last hour rush.
So, interested candidates should go through this web page to get complete information on UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment. And this web page is well documented by the dedicated team of www.jobssearches.in
UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment – UPSSSC JE Vacancy Details
Candidates who will apply for UP Subordinate Services Selection Commission may apply for the post of JE Civil Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, and Agriculture, etc. vacancies. Here, take a look at the details of UPSSSC vacancy in tabular form.
|Post Name||No. of UPSSSC Vacancies|
|Junior(Electrical / Mechanical) Engineer||148|
|Junior (Agricultural) Engineer||129|
|Junior(Printing Overseer) Engineer||6|
|Junior Television Engineer||1|
|Junior Automobile Engineer||1|
|Foreman Electrical & Mechanical-Class-1||3|
|Junior Electrical Engineer||7|
|Total no. of Posts||1477|
UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment – Qualification Required
To apply for UPSSSC JE job openings, candidates must ensure their education qualification as per the norms of the organization. And, contenders who will apply for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Vacancy must have 3 Year Polytechnic Diploma in Engineering or its equivalent in the similar field.
Check Now : Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018-19
UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment – Age Criteria for UPSSSC Vacancies
Applicants should also check their age limitation criteria before applying for UPSSSC Sub Engineer Recruitment. The age of the applicant who will apply for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Jobs (Mechanical /Water Supply/Automobile/Agriculture/Civil/Television) shall be minimum 21 Years to maximum 40 Years.
On the other hand, for all other posts, the age limit will be minimum 18 Years to maximum 40 Years. However, Relaxation in age will be applicable to reserved categories as per the rules of Government of India.
UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment – Application Fee for UPSSSC Sub Engineer Vacancy
To apply for UPSSSC Vacancy, aspirants need to submit an application fee for registration. JE Application fee for General (Unreserved) and OBC candidates is Rs 225/-. However, JE Application fee for SC/ST candidates are Rs. 105/-, and for Pwd Candidates is Rs 25/-.
Candidates need to submit application UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 application fee through online or via SBI e-Challan.
|Application Fees for UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment|
|General (UR) and OBC||Rupees 225/- (Application Fee Rs. 200/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-).|
|SC/ST||Rupees 105/- (Application Fee Rs. 80/- + Online Application Fee Rs. 25/-).|
|PWD Candidates||Application Fee Rs. 25/-|
UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment – Salary Scale for UPSSSC 2018 Jobs
Candidates selected for UPSSSC JE Recruitment will get an impressive pay scale of Rs. 9,300 – 34,800/- plus Grade Pay 4, 200/- as their monthly salary offered by the UPSSSC.
UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment – Selection Procedure for Sub Engineer Recruitment
Selection of candidates for UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment will depends on the performance in written examination as well as personal interview round. Also, Candidates qualified in written exam will be called for interview round.
UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment – How to Apply for UP Subordinate Service Selection Commission Recruitment?
Applicants can apply for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment with the help of the guidelines mentioned below:
- Firstly, you have to go to the official website of UPSSSC Official Weblink i.e, that is upsssc.gov.in.
- After that, you need to go through the “Live Advertisements” section available on the right side of the home page.
- Further, Click on the relevant link for “Advertising for 1477 posts of Combined Sub Engineer, Computer and Foreman Competitive Examination 2018 advertised under the advertisement number of the Commission – 04-Exam / 2018”.
- After that, Click on appropriate link to get a detailed advertisement of vacant Technical Junior Engineer Vacancy.
- Further, You should ensure eligibility and requirements from UPSSSC Junior Engineer Recruitment Notification 2018.
- After that, Go back to the previous page and follow the suitable link of UPSSSC Online Application Form.
- Further, You should fill complete details in the format of UPSSSC Application Form for upsssc.gov.in Recruitment.
- After that, you have to upload all mandatory documents.
- Lastly, Click on “Submit” tab and take a hard copy of the application form for future use.
UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment – Important dates
Candidates should fill UPSSSC application form within the date limits as advertised by the Organization.
- Opening date for UPSSSC JE Online Process: 30th October 2018
- Closing date for UPSSSC Junior Engineer Online Process: 30th November 2018
- Closing Date of Edit UPSSSC JE 2018-19 Application Form: 07th December 2018
Also Check – IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019-20
UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment – Important Note
Most importantly, contenders are also advised to go through the Official Link to get more details of UPSSSC 2018-19 Junior Engineer Recruitment. Also, stay in touch with us and best of luck for your future.