Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019 (WR) – Apply for 3553 Vacancies @rrc-wr.com
Great opportunity, Ministry of Railways has issued an advertisement “Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019”. As per the advertisement, Western Railway is inviting ONLINE applications to fill 3553 posts of Act Apprentices vacancies. Interested applicant may apply for WR Railway Bharti from 10-12-2018 to 09-01-2019. Candidates should fill WR online application form as early as possible to avoid last hour rush.
Contenders may get complete details regarding Western Railway Recruitment 2018-19 on this page. This page is very well written by the members of www.jobssearches.in
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019 (WR) – Vacancy Details
There are total 3553 slots available for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways.
|Division Name||Western Railway Apprentice Vacancy|
|BCT – Division||783|
|Total WR Jobs||3553|
Also Check : Allahabad High Court 2018-19 Recruitment
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019 (WR) – Eligibility Criteria
To apply online for WR Apprentices job openings, applicants must possess education qualification criteria as per the norms of the organization. Interested applicants should be 10th class or Matriculate passed in 10+2 examination system with at least 50% marks from recognized board. Along with that, aspirants must also possess ITI certificate affiliated from NCVT/SCVT under relevant trade.
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019 (WR) – Age limitation
Applicants who are willing to apply for Western Railway vacancies should also ensure their age limit criteria. Minimum age of the applicant should not be less than 15 Years and maximum age should not be more than 24 Years. However, age relaxation in upper age is applicable as per the rules of Ministry of Railways. For OBC/SC/ST applicants, upper age relaxation is 5 Years and for PWD & Ex-Serviceman is 10 Years.
Also Check : BSNL Recruitment Notification 2018-19
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019 (WR) – Application Fee
Applicants need to pay non-refundable online application fees for WR Apprentices recruitment process. The application fee for all General and OBC category candidates is Rs. 100/-. However, there is no application fee is required for SC/ST/PWD/Women aspirants.
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019 – Selection Process
Selection of the applicants for the western railway recruitment process will depend on the merit list prepared by the Organization. Merit list will depend on the marks obtained by aspirants in both ITI and Matriculation. There will be no written exam and interview round in WR selection process.
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019 – Salary Details
Applicants selected for Western Railway job openings have to apprenticeship training for a period of 01 Year. During the 1st year of training, candidates will receive 70% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers. During the 2nd year of training, aspirants will eligible to get 80% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers and during the third year of training, they will receive 90% of the minimum wage of semi-skilled workers.
Check Now : UP Police Fireman/ Warder 2018-19 Recruitment
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019 (WR) – Application Process
Aspirants who are willing to apply for WR Apprentices recruitment should follow the guidelines mentioned below:
- Firstly, you should visit the Official site of railway recruitment cell that is www.rrc-wr.com
- Further, you should follow the notification section which is present on the left side of the homepage.
- After that, you should follow “Employment Notification No. RRC/WR/04/2018 (Engagement of Apprentice)”.
- Further, you should read the employment notification carefully and ensure your eligibility.
- After that, you should click on the “Hit here to proceed for Online Application” link which is available on the previous page.
- After that, you should fill complete details in WR Online Application Form.
- Further, you need to upload all the mandatory documents along with WR Online Application Form.
- After that, click on the submit tab to finally submit the application form.
- Lastly, you should take a print out of WR Apprentices Application Form for future reference.
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019 (WR) – Important Dates
- Starting date to register for WR Railway vacancies: 10-12-2018
- Last date to apply WR Railway vacancies recruitment: 09-01-2019
- Declaration of Merit List: 15-01-2019
- Verification of Documents: 21-01-2019
- Start date of commencement of Training: 01-04-2019
Apply Now : Bank of Baroda(BOB) 2018-19 Recruitment
Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019 (WR) – Important Note
Above all, you should also go through the Official Site of railway recruitment cell to get complete details of Western Railway Apprentices Recruitment 2019. Keep in touch with us for latest updates of Government and Private Jobs.